- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Even if you don't go in the best moment (end of June-beginning of July, it depends) the Piana di Castelluccio worth a visit! . The atmosphere is enchanting.Written 11 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited on July, 6th, that was also a Saturday. It was super busy and incredibly crowded. They even had a traffic policeman to help with all that mess as it was too many cars, bikes and people. My husband, who is Italian, told me it’s very touristic, but I certainly didn’t expect THIS))). I think we also arrived at the most popular hour (around 11:30 AM), because after a couple of hours everything slowed down and it was easier to park and walk. In the center there are a couple of restaurants and a bar/cafe that are open, the rest is closed due to the recent earthquake events and being a danger zone. On the streets there are some vendors who sell local products like lentils (the most typical product of Castelluccio), beer and such. The area is mostly destroyed but it’s still has an interesting vibe and the beauty its surrounded by is really spectacular. If you go down the hill, there is a newly built area for restaurants (called Deltaplano). There we had a nice lunch with a view.Written 24 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In this restaurant the view is amazing. The waiter was super nice and professional. We order several things from the menu. The price are not expensive. This zone is close to a beautiful place "fiorita". You can find a place to park your car easily.Written 25 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Castelluccio di Norcia