Scuba & Snorkelling
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- CT diver is an amazing shop. For anyone looking to get their certification whether advanced or beginner I would recommend taking it here. The instructors ensure your safety, and enjoyment of each part of the diving course as well as adhere to strict guidelines given by PADI.
This shop speaks great English for any foreigners looking to get their diving license.Written 27 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This has now been my 3rd time diving at Taiwan Dive Center since 19/6/2020. As usual, everything went without a hitch and I’m now a certified Advance Open Water and Enriched Air diver. Again, I requested Japon as my instructor and all I can say is that his knowledge on diving, his professionalism and hospitality are impeccable! My dive course included Enricher Air Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, deep dive, boat dive, and night dive. 3 dives were from the shore and 2 were boat dives. I also decided to stay at the dive resort for 3 nights this time in a en-suite room and I must say the room is very clean and well lit. Large TV inside the room, amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash is provided. Nice commons area, parking, 2 minutes from the Dive Center, friendly staffs, nice place for stargazing at night with limited light pollution. Will definitely stay at Taiwan Dive Resort again the next time I go diving here.Written 14 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice coach, good vibes, beautiful reception, after finishing surfing, you get dessert and tea!
教練人很好，會邊教邊和學員聊天，店員很親切，店內裝潢很舒適，還有甜點餅乾和水果茶！學衝浪來這裡就對了！Written 21 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you are driving along the coast of Kenting don’t forget to get a picture of this big famous landmark rock in the water.Written 13 August 2020
- If you’re really like seafood and visit great sightseeing you have to visit here we call 後壁湖（the lake). A lot of fresh seafood with cheap prices and you can have great time with your friends or families 😊Written 12 February 2019
- Baisha Beach is one of the best-known beaches in southern Taiwan. "Bai Sha" means "white sand" in Chinese. It's near Pingtung, and it has beautiful sand, it's just outside of Kenting, Baisha Beach is popular year-round. There are hotels, and several camping grounds. This area is usually warmer than northern Taiwan.Written 26 June 2022
- Stopped in for a quick shore dive during a free afternoon while doing a motorcycle tour of Taiwan. As a qualified Advanced Open Water diver, they sent me out with my own guide on a private tour of their main shore diving site, while some of their other instructors did a practice dive with some new divers in training. Saw some really cool marine life, including a lionfish, and got within 2 feet of a sea turtle (never been that close to one before). They even gave me copies of the photos my guide was taking throughout the dive. Excellent service both before, during, and after the dive!Written 17 November 2017
- I just finished 2 boat dives with Sammi and it was a fantastic experience from start to finish! She is a very friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced dive instructor and answered all of my questions before the trip. I contacted her quite late (~8PM) but she was able to accommodate me on a boat leaving the next morning. She even offered to pick me up and drop me off at my hotel! During the dives she took lots of pictures for me using her underwater camera and pointed out many things that I wouldn’t have seen otherwise. Overall I had an amazing diving experience and I would definitely dive with Drifters’ Diving Club again the next time I come to Kenting! Thanks Sammi!Written 1 January 2020
- Great snorkling experience! Very good guides and nice spot for snorkling! Special thx to Neil and Ray!Written 19 May 2018
- Most of the snorkeling shops here don't provide English service, but they do have someone can speak it fluently. We had a wonderful experience here. You just need to come here with swimming suits and they will provide you shuttle and equipment. Coach is a nice person, he helped us to take pictures with their own Gopro and taught us some skills of snorkeling. We surely will come back again.
By the way, the view is amazing when they brought us to their place. Tons of fishes and corals. Besides, the activities are seriously exciting. Must do it!Written 29 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Hengchun
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Hengchun:See more tours for couples in Hengchun on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Hengchun:See more budget-friendly tours in Hengchun on Tripadvisor