Top Attractions in Ren'ai Township
What travellers are saying
- This is definitely worth the trip and if you like hiking, I would recommend spending at least two full days in the Hehuan area. You will be awarded with beautiful sunset and sunrise, good hiking. Go in the weekday, as it gets busy in the weekends (plus prices are higher). There are three buses a day from Cinjing to Hehuanshan, so it requires some planning, if you do not have a car.Written 22 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went down to the farm primarily because I wanted to check out the sky bridge. I did buy a combo ticket and walked the grounds and some of the hiking paths. It’s a good place to go with children if you want them to have an up close experience with sheep. I went on a weekday so it wasn’t too crowded, but I dint think there were any demonstrations.Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I rode my motorcycle with my partner with my friends.we started in Taroko,the landscape of along the road was too pretty to explain how beautiful it was. Wuling's landscape is very spectacular. If you have a chance,I suggest you go to there once,this place won't that you disappoint.Written 16 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spend few hours here to look around the beautiful forest. We find some interesting things, such as Limestone, people have to clear the limes in the river.Written 21 November 2018
- The skywalk stretches for a bit and they close the entry at about 4-430 pm . We just walked for a bit maybe 10 minutes and snapped away .
Would suggest to start the walk from the farm and walked towards Carton King as it would be downhill . Gorgeous view.Written 1 January 2020
- Important to know a little of the history before a visit to this small, interesting memorial. Rudao recently came to global film fans attention through the Taiwanese movie Seddiq Bale and is a powerful symbol for aboriginal groups within Taiwan and also for Taiwanese as a symbol of the fight against oppression.Written 28 May 2016
- This place is a forest, not a farm.
This is a private owned forest so you need to pay a small entree fee. I am a educated forest person, who visited many forest around the globe and also Taiwan. I have been twice to Huisun Forest. One time on a weekday when it was a bit rainy and a sunny day in the weekend. In the weekday I was one of the very few visitors. On the sunny day in the weekend there were many visitors. Most of them relaxing in the sun so the longer tracks were still quite enough.
This is a nice forest to hike for several hours or one day. Friendly staff members and a diversity of flora. Deciduous trees and conifers lower the mountain an as soon you go up you will experience the pine forests. A variety of plant an animal species so when lucky you will encounter the formosian rock macaque, Swinhoe's Pheasant, Mutjac reeve and many birth species like Blue Magpie. Please follow the Chinese names of the hiking tracks, the English names are not corect translate compare with the free map. Not many overseas travelers knowing this place that is why I rate Huisun forest at tripadvisor.Written 21 August 2017
- The scenery from here and in this area in general makes the effort to get here well worth the trouble. Pause and reflect on humankind’s insignificance when compared the the natural world.Written 29 October 2019
- You can see many different animals there. You can even see many stars if the weather is nice at night. The air is very fresh there. If you want to go, don't forget to bring a coat, it is cold at night.Written 30 September 2015
- We were given a free ticket after having lunch at a restaurant across the road. So we just bought one more ticket to enter the garden.
A relaxing place during the afternoon with a musical fountain performance during our visit.
Staff were tending to the garden listening to old Mandarin songs. Don't have to put priority for this attraction unless with nothing much else to do in Cingjing.Written 20 November 2019
- One of great Experince that you should have a try is lushan hot spring very nice place not expensive and very clean men in one side and women in other side
We spend 2 hour there and latter we have relaxed well and enjoy that nightWritten 17 October 2015
- Went to Swiss Garden to visited the paper windmill festival. This is my first time went to there. There are many beautiful colorful flowers. The ducks swim in the river . If you felt tired , there has a coffee shop , you can get a coffee to take a break . Enjoy the greenshower of Nature.Written 14 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Ren'ai Township
- The best day trips from Ren'ai Township according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 1D Tour to Cingjing Farm from Taichung
- Taiwan KOM CHALLENGE CYCLING TOUR
- Cycling: Taiwan King of Mountain(KoM) Challenge