- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We went on the free shuttle from our hotel as wanted to get out of the resort for a bit. When you arrive you are told you need to get 3 stamps but you don’t need to buy anything from the store in order to get the stamp. We logged into the Wi-Fi so we could use the currency converter as all prices were in RD$ and this worked well. There were some bargains to be had in various stores but some were the same price as you’d pay in a store at home. The bus back was efficient and took us straight back to the hotel reception. We happily had a cold a drink and pottered round for a couple of hours, the food in some of the places smelt really good but we’d already got a dinner reservation at the hotel so didn’t eat thereWritten 30 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- amazing for picking up food / drink / cigars -- good selection and price is less than 50% than you would pay at a resort or even at the Don Lucas store for some things. There's a grocery store in the mall as well as a all-purpose store called 'JUMBO' nearby. The mall itself is nothing special, but such a better deal than any resort or duty free at airport. We paid 25 USD for a taxi, but made it back in the savings on bottles of rum, etc.Written 5 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this felt more modernized. I go to see the people and the culture, this was just like shopping at homeWritten 4 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We bought a bunch of souvenirs here. A little pricey but negotiatable. They will take American dollars but be mindful they won't have changeWritten 31 August 2019
- I'm in interested in purchasing some souvenirs from Taino Shop, but I don't see a phone number, so I was wondering if you could please but a valid phone number or any contact information.Written 22 January 2018
- It was super close to our resort and was a great place to pick up some souvenirs! Vendors are eager and bit aggressive but that goes with the territory. Would recommend!Written 27 February 2023
- We walked a short walk to the Tropical Treasure for a relaxing 60 min full body massage ($35). It was so relaxing to have the waves crash against the shore just feet away from the covered deck. My husband and I loved it so much we went back for a 30 minute deep tissue ($25) a few days later. Don’t worry about Sandy feet, they clean them off for you. Highly recommend, it’s such a great value and felt amazing.Written 21 September 2023
- It was great to see cigars made from scratch and partook in a few samples. We made our way over to the cigar bar and I was able to pick up a few fine cigars to bring home, our guide was able to point me in the right direction based on what cigar types that I would like. From there we made our way to the Rum Bar do not pass this up. Jose was our Bartender and he made the tasting a fantastic experience so much so we needed to buy 6 bottles to take home. Make your appointment take your time and enjoy!Written 2 September 2023
- Sponsored by hotels. Suggested by the concierge at the Impressive Resort &Spa. Free transportation to and from by the hotel shuttle. This shuttle is shared by many resorts, so expect to be part of a milk run in both directions. They tell you your pick-up will be there when your group is ready to get back. Wrong. Expect more than an hour wait to be picked up. On site we were told we would find a large variety of boutiques at reasonable prices. Besides the rhum selection, and the cigar shop where you can purchase some local made at a reasonable cost, the rest is either souvenirs at hotel prices, or low end clothing. Better to just get a taxi and go to the Blue Mall. AVOID the BellaMare trap - this cost us half a day of precious vacation time for nothing in return.Written 3 April 2019
- I usually do not spend more than 2 months at most without visiting this place, I enjoy to be with this dear family because we always share the word of God, at other times I go to buy books or bibles 😊. It is an ideal place to go to see a Christian movie, watch preachings ( I love to do this 😉), go with friends o family to talk about any subject and get help. They also offer various courses and workshops for edifying our lives. Loved the February training of Pura Libertad💖...Written 22 August 2019
- Friends we met on our trip recommended we go to this place and get a massage. Honestly the massage was amazing. Went twice and my friends went 3 times. 35 dollars USD. (Bring cash). The guys on the beach are a little pushy for you to come to there shops but after saying no 3 times they get the idea. Massage from Tati was outstanding. Also recommend the little bar hut that’s next to it. Coldest beer for 5 bucks. Worth it.Written 10 March 2023
- Shopped in Punta Cana At The Majestic Resort. Dago personally delivered my ring to me....after resizing...
Beautiful Larimar jewelry.Written 22 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These experiences are best for shopping in Punta Cana:
- Don Lucas Cigar Factory & Store + Premium Rum Tasting (3 hours)
- Shopping Tour In Don Lucas Cigar Factory, Rum tasting, Cocoa factory, Souvenirs
- Party at 'The Cave' - Imagine Punta Cana
- Guided Tour: Don Lucas Cigar Factory Store 'n Premium Rum Tasting
- Half Day Small Group Cultural Experience by Higuey
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Punta Cana:See more romantic shopping in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Punta Cana:See more hidden gem shopping in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor