Top Attractions in Sainte-Anne
What travellers are saying
- Maybe the best beach of the island but too crowded. Almost impossible to find your space for beach towels.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The plage offers lots of shade and is really beautiful. We enjoyed resting there and sit under a palmtree with some good reading! Recommend it!Written 2 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another crowdy beach next to saint anne.It is okay to visit for one time or two.After that you will find better placesWritten 18 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing. The staff was unbelievable happy and helpful.
The tour was so beautiful. We enjoyed our lunch.Written 11 May 2022
- I chose to return to the parc during our Summer holidays as my family & I were vacationing in Guadeloupe.
I've been here twice prior. And as my stepdaughter visited Guadeloupe for the 1st time, we chose this parc as their buffet is tasty.
1st bad surprise, there were no more tables left at opening time (10am) as we were told at the ticket booth that the restaurant was full & that we should have reserved via the internet.
Therefore, we simply paid the entrance fee.
We had crêpes for lunch at the on premises snack bar. Needless to say that were no good.
2nd: There are 2 broken gazebos, one on either end of the pool.
Shortly after we got into the pool, we noticed that there were lots of leaves in one area, so I alerted the life guard who kindly informed me that it wasn't his roll but that he'd return with the necessary in order to clean the area.
Shortly after, in another area of the pool, we noticed something (that appeared to be vomit) floating in the water.
We immediately left that pool to head over to the water slides where everything went well.
3. As we were ready to leave the parc, I decided to use the restroom. Such a bad surprise to find filthy toilets & no hand soap nor hand sanitizer.
So unsanitary, especially during this virus outbreak.
.Written 13 August 2020
- Expensive market. Although it’s covered it’s a lot Cheaper at Sainte Anne’s market down the street. Not a lot of parkingWritten 23 March 2020
- The cross is at the very top of the church. Underneath is the time.
The church outside is painted in yellow and red.
Inside the church, it is pink.
There were several s,all stained-glass windows.
The wooden benches were comfortable.
The altar was surrounded wit pink. It was written: Don't be afraid of God, he loves you.
There were lots of statues.
There were drums in the church.
A must see!Written 24 August 2019
- I stood there looking at the City Hall. It was attractive. There were blue pillars and the building was painted in red and yellow.
There was a metal contraption.
There was also a monument about WWI and WWII. The white statue showed how they were sad for those who died in WWI and WWII.
I liked that city hall.
Worthwhile to see!Written 24 August 2019
- This was fun, especially for younger people, but others came too. It was attractive to a lot of tourists.
It is filled with air. When someone falls, they won't be hurt.
Kids will play for a long time with this.
Worthwhile to see!Written 6 September 2019
- Pretty small market. You can buy beach clothes, fruit liquors and species. People in the market are pretty respectful and are not pushing you to but things. It is walking distance from La Caravelle.Written 27 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sainte-Anne
- The best outdoor activities in Sainte-Anne according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Sainte-Anne on Tripadvisor