Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Bodies of Water
- Day Trips
- Half-day Tours
- Full-day Tours
- City Tours
- Historic Sites
- Plantation Tours
- Night Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Photography Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Eco Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Special Offers
- Water Parks
Top Attractions in Jamaica
Admission tickets from SGD 35.75
Art Galleries • Lookouts
Admission tickets from SGD 50.05
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Unbelievably beautiful and so romantic. These guys really work so hard to make your experience perfect. The river was stunning and we felt so relaxed and safe with our guide. I’d highly recommend this to everyone to do.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm not young, I'm not thin, and my level of physical fitness is somewhere between functional and capable. Our guide was fantastic, we did it in the time allotted without issue, and at no point did I feel like we were annoying or too difficult to deal with. Get the video and photos, leave your own camera behind - it's not worth holding up your line and/or losing your phone/camera.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited in July 2022. This place and above all the people there are absolutely amazing. From the moment First Man picked us up from my father in law's house I felt comfortable and at home. These people have created an amazing space to protect, preserve, and promote their culture. We learnt about healing herbs and potions, Rastafari drumming, crafts, farming, ital food and the Rastafari philosophy. It wasn't cheap but I can honestly say it was money well spent.
I lost my phone in the car on the way back and only realised later. They'd found it and made another long trip back to return it to me without any hesitation. I will never forget about this place or these amazing peopleWritten 18 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic Sunsets, soft sand and warm water. What else could you possibly want. Yes there are stingray, jellyfish and fish, but it's the caribbeanWritten 5 August 2022
- Very professional staff made this experience more enjoyable than others.
It's not long but the staff ensure your safe and it's a good experience. Far better than dunnes riverWritten 14 August 2022
- I loved visiting the Bob Marley museum and if you are in Kingston or anywhere in Jamaica you should go! It is fun, informative and interesting. There is also a cafe that sells yummy patties and smoothies.Written 15 August 2022
- Quiet little spot away from the city and crowds. Tucked away in a small town and perfect for a relaxing day at the beach. Great food , changing rooms and public restrooms. Free parking and music.Written 23 June 2022
- The tour was an interesting history lesson on Bob Marley, his family, and the lifestyle of that area. Be advised:
there will be several attempts to sell you weed, and likely there will be people smoking it during the tour (which is encouraged). The location is up in the hills, like way up in the hills. The views and vegetation are beautiful. A part of Jamaica I'm sure many tourist never see. The bus ride there was an adventure all it's own!Written 27 July 2022
- The staff were very friendly. The cabana rentals with chairs were 80 usd so a fair price I thought. Beer was cold and they can provide ice bucket. Water and beach were clear w a little sea weed. Beach was small but great for kids. No big waves. Not rocky.Written 13 August 2022
- This was such an interesting place to visit.
So much history to learn, all the rooms are beautiful!
Our guide Barbara was so knowledgeable and very lovely. She even gave us a sweet mango from the tree.
There is also lots of places to eat and shops.
We had the most delicious coffee after our tour.
The Devon House ice-cream is very good too.
Highly recommended if you are in Kingston!Written 17 June 2022
- They made me feel so special! I took this trip to Jamaica for my birthday and they made my entrance here for the first time very special!! Big Shot out to Rochelle and the entire Club Mobay staff!! Thank you!!Written 2 August 2022
- stayed at the Bahia Principe 3 times in Runaway bay. Very nice location, small village nearby.
Great food, Bahia village is something to do at night:-)Written 27 August 2018
- A hidden gem for those in transit or not staying in Montego Bay (it’s a10 min ride to the airport). There is no official storage space, I asked nicely and since it was just one suitcase, they stored it for a few hours before I headed to the airport.
Sunbeds, umbrellas, shower and wash facilities plus there is a great beach bar with a solid menu. Staff were great and helpful.
The beach is clean and the sea clear. Great place to spend time at. Also a Starbucks linked to the resort.Written 15 June 2022
- The tour of the falls! The falls is beautiful and I must give special kudos to Omar who took me on tour of the entire falls and helped take pictures. He was friendly, very knowledgeable and made me feel welcome. Will definitely be back!Written 10 June 2022
- Absolutely beautiful place.
The beach is fine white sand and water is very clear.
There is a small river/stream with clear and refreshing water running out in the ocean and there are a few swings along it.
There is a restaurant by the beach thats serves good food and cold beers.Written 15 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jamaica
- The best day trips from Jamaica according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Chukka Zipline, Horse Ride & Swim, River Tube, and Entry to Ocean Outpost Park
- Blue Hole, Secret Falls, and Dunn's River Falls Combo Day-Trip from Montego Bay
- Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling & Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios/Montego Bay
- Catamaran Cruise & Negril Beach with Rick's Cafe
- Dunn's Falls, Bob Marley's Nine Mile, and Optional Mystic Lagoon with Transport