Top Attractions in Neath
What travellers are saying
- Last year I visited the park 3 times, so I decided to share this great find with my friends. A group of us car shared and there was a large carpark (charges apply). We packed a picnic and outside toys (footballs, frisbees, bubble wands etc) and the children were overjoyed with the amount of green space, the streams, beautiful duck pond and of course the play ground. We spent the entire day exploring the Country Park and there was plenty of space to eat our picnic. We brought enough food to keep the children going all day. The park was very peaceful and absolutely beautiful with lots of people enjoying the great outside space. Before leaving we popped to the cafe for drinks. We would recommend the park for a cheap day out.Written 3 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The abbey is a large site, and features a stylish manor house that is under renovation but fits into the landscape, whilst there are is one information board there are metal tubes around the site that supply a great deal of information in Welsh and English. Good photographic images can be taken.Written 7 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awsome time tidying up the community lane on our big lunch big walk. It looks great now. No weeds.
Plus we had a BBQ
FAN welcomes everyone of any ageWritten 22 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had friends visiting, one of whom loves waterfalls, so as a team of four we took them on the four waterfalls route, it was raining & had been for a few days so the flow was fast and rivers full, which was probably the best time to view as not only beautiful but also less crowds.
You really do need sensible footwear, I cannot express how many people we passed wearing good trainers, even a lady in sandals with side holes in, all squelching around, looking miserable as they had wet dirty feet. its muddy if it’s been raining and you will come across small streams & big muddy puddles in the trail so be prepared and it makes it even more enjoyable.
We took just over 3 hours to complete the whole route & wasn’t pushing it & taking in plenty of picture opportunities. There are lots of steps, the routes are clearly marked and mapped well, liked the railway sleepers used on the boggy bits, makes access so much better & cleaner! We were all blown away by the beauty of all waterfalls and surrounding areas. I especially was in awe of the tree roots in the area really detailed. Thoroughly enjoyed by all & would return again. Doesn’t cost anything to visit the waterfalls apart from a £4 car park fee. Founded it easy to park.Written 29 August 2020
- Beautiful city park, just a short walk for a downtown pedestrian area with many shops and places to eat. Also, a singing performance...just a super scene.Written 17 July 2022
- I haven't used the gym here, but have used the swimming pools many times. The levels of cleanliness are adequate and the staff are friendly.Written 8 November 2017
- Don't normally leave reviews for places but wanted to in this case. Paul and Alan were excellent in looking after us and making for a fun hour learning and experiencing the quads. My son (11 yo) took a while to get the hang of it. Paul and Alan were great at helping him out while balancing the need for safety and giving us a good time. Would definitely recommendWritten 28 August 2022
- Booked about 4 hrs before going that night. Booked for 5.30 pm had to be out for 7.45 pm as table needed. Staff attentive and we didn’t feel rushed even though limited table time . Meals were tasty and food was hot. Came to £60 for a couple and I had water to drink , so a little pricy, definitely a treat night.
Menu limited for vegetarians. Lovely feel to the place.Written 19 June 2022
- I couldn’t have asked for a better experience, the instructors Drock & Andy were nothing but incredible! They really supported our group, made sure everyone was comfortable & made safety the number one priority! Their knowledge was also amazing. I would definitely book again with these guys! An absolutely amazing day!!Written 6 September 2022
- Went to see Little Women here last week. Receptionist was lovely and the cinema had very comfortable seats. Had tea in the little cafe afterwards, very nice.Written 13 February 2020
- Love visiting this local shop for my garden plants. Excellent products, good quality and very helpful knowledgeable staff who are willing to help. Good choice of more exotic plants such as good sized palms which are hard to find locally from normal garden centres. I was even able to find a Dicksonia Antarctica tree fern this week, which I have been looking for, for ages. Also purchased 2 plum trees this summer and they have done very well. A great garden shop. Well worth a visit.Written 13 September 2022
- My wife attended a cake making course today and rated it first class.A great boost for the town of Neath,having a good business There........Written 17 January 2020
- Wonderful afternoon spent sitting with coffee from cafe. Watching these boats going up the canal. Hire for the day or by the hour. Beautiful.Written 4 September 2019
- Called in the Colliers because we were eating in the La Casona which is almost next door it's a nice clean pub with a good selection of beers one of the few local pubs left in Skewen it was quite busy and I expect as time goes on will get a lot more busier this is a pub where they have life music sometimes all in all a pub you can use without fear of troubleWritten 25 April 2019
- We went to a birthday party here in the school holidays. It was awesome or so my 5yr old told me. The party room was clean and tidy. The food was nice enough. The entertainment was making a cuddly toy to take home. Definitely go to another party here. She loved the soft play and the trampolines. Charlotte is so nice. The other staff can definitely learn for her.Written 20 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Neath
- The best outdoor activities in Neath according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Neath on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Neath with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Neath on Tripadvisor