- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
78 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 78
What travellers are saying
- The shopping center has it all in case you forgot something! All shop personnel helpful and kind. Love having breakfast at the Aquarium - ask to sit outside.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really lovely modern, clean and well laid out shopping centre situated within a marina. Stylish restaurants, a good selection of well known high street shops and coffee shops to look around. All shops, restaurants, etc are air conditioned. Definitely recommend.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shopping is nothing special, just a big flea market selling the same stuff you’ll see elsewhere in Mexico. The food experience in the center of the market was a highlight though. Felt more authentic and less touristy. Not upscale by any means but a fun adventure. Very little English speaking going on and mostly locals. Musicians walk around and perform then ask for tips.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Market 23 is one of the oldest in the city and where you can find products for the daily sustenance of inhabitants and tourists. Thus, among greengrocers, creameries, butchers and typical food stalls, you can also buy handicrafts, clothing, bags, rugs, sweets, hammocks and toys from the region, all in a setting full of color and local flavorWritten 16 June 2022
- This is an average outlet full of American brands. It is a place for shopping, but it has interesting restaurant and cafes. Open and Free is you need a breakWritten 16 February 2022
- Luxury Avenue is located by Plaza Kukulcán. They have many luxury brands such as Rolex, CH Caroline Herrera, Fendi, Bvlgari, Burberry, Cartier, Montblack, Salvatore Ferragamo etc. The only negative is there are plenty of sales people and they jump on you almost immediately and it makes it uncomfortable while trying to shop and being followed around.Written 17 December 2019
- Wanted a change of scenery so jumped on the bus to shopping harbour.
Wasn't disappointed there are fabulous shops.
Some very high end Tiffany's etc.
But also middle of the road Quality
Ones with substantial discounts
All in all a really nice experience if
You love shopping as I do I highly recommend it .Written 11 July 2022
- There are a lot of shopping stores, you bargain with most of them. It’s a good place for souvenirs and to experience the people of Cancun. The vendors are nice, but they can be somewhat pushy. I would say you can spend an hour to two at this location.Written 5 August 2022
- It is an interesting outdoor mall. Not a lot of air conditioning, even in the restaurants. Expensive somewhat for the typical tourist souvenirs. Hard Rock Cafe and Chili’s are just so so.Written 24 August 2019
- This shopping centre is very good for souvenirs but not very good for anything else. The pharmacist didn’t have the medication that I needed. Try elsewhere.Written 29 October 2019
- Good walmart for all your living and eating needs, but not for tourist trinkets, so if you think you will find a lot of stuff to buy to take home as souveniers we found that lacking. In our case, we left w/o buying anything as we were looking for souvenirs and t-shirts.Written 13 July 2018
- Friendly people and lots you can do.very close to the hotel great little market to visit for an afternoonWritten 10 May 2019
- Galeria Balance Cancun is a small art gallery located in the Plaza Caracol shopping mall in the center of the Hotel Zone. You can find interesting contemporary art of various artists from Cancun, Mexico and other Caribbean countries.
It's recommended if you are looking for cultural activities in Cancun, or just to spend time for a rainy afternoon. Staff are very kind.Written 15 October 2014
- We almost bought our souvenirs in Akumal Bay at much higher prices. Fortunately we went into this store that was near our resort lobby and found out it wasn't affiliated with our resort so the prices were so much better than we expected. The store has a large selection of Amber, as well as local art and jewelry. The salesman, possibly owner, gave us the history of the art and was very informative . We were happy we bought in this store and highly recommend it.Written 17 October 2021
- We came here for a couple of reasons: it’s the largest shopping mall in Cancun; they have a Sears; they have Krispy Kreme Donuts.
If you’re after some shopping while in Cancun, this Mall is in the Downtown area, so if you have a car, that’s no problem, but there are many buses that can get you here too.
The Sears reminded me of my childhood (when we used to have to make our Christmas wish list from the Sears catalog): it was a real department store. It’s well-stocked with quality merchandise and salespeople are easy to find.
Krispy Kreme was delicious! The same quality you’d find in the USA.Written 2 April 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancun