87 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Great ride on the sky wheel!!! We went in the evening. Beautiful lights over the lagoon. This was a nice experience.Written 13 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you’ve been to Mexico before, skip this market. It’s super touristy and really aggressive. I don’t have a problem at all with street vendors, but this market is excessive. We actually left and went to Mercado 23 which we found much more authentic.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There's a variety of fresh fruits and food options here. It is a little on the dirtier side but everyone we encountered was super friendly. Most of the stores weren't pushy as compared to Mercado 28. Because of this, most of them didn't speak English. Market was relatively small, it's not a must visit spot unless you would like to try exotic fruits.Written 19 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would definitely make this mall a day trip. There have multiple restaurants, a movie theatre, a marina. Bring Mexican Pesos and/or credit cards - H&M would not accept my USD cash; Starbucks did.
Very nice and very clean.Written 14 September 2023
- An outdoor shopping centre.
Said to be an outlet Mall, but really no lower prices
Typical American brands. Not worth the trip from the hotel zoneWritten 2 March 2023
- Luxury Avenue is located by Plaza Kukulcán. They have many luxury brands such as Rolex, CH Caroline Herrera, Fendi, Bvlgari, Burberry, Cartier, Montblack, Salvatore Ferragamo etc. The only negative is there are plenty of sales people and they jump on you almost immediately and it makes it uncomfortable while trying to shop and being followed around.Written 17 December 2019
- Interesting Shopping Center with worldwide big Labels such as Prada, LV etc. Depending If you will buy or Not, you can spent Lot of time 👠💎👛👜💰Written 4 November 2023
- This shopping centre is very good for souvenirs but not very good for anything else. The pharmacist didn’t have the medication that I needed. Try elsewhere.Written 29 October 2019
- As soon as we got off the bus and set our foot on the property, we were hounded by the stall owners. Everyone of them demanded that we come into their stall to look and buy their goods. We had to cut our visit short. It was hard to just look at anything without being pressured to purchase!Written 17 September 2023
- It is an interesting outdoor mall. Not a lot of air conditioning, even in the restaurants. Expensive somewhat for the typical tourist souvenirs. Hard Rock Cafe and Chili’s are just so so.Written 24 August 2019
- We are staying in a villa with a kitchen so we needed to stock up on food. We drove to Walmart and luckily we were warned to bring bags with us. The store is laid out in a very incomprehensible manner. We kept wandering up and down aisles looking for food items. Not the greatest shopping experience.Written 23 November 2021
- If the weather ist Not good for the beach, there are # shopping centers for spending the time in Cancun. We used thefood court for new energy.Written 4 November 2023
- Friendly people and lots you can do.very close to the hotel great little market to visit for an afternoonWritten 10 May 2019
- Galeria Balance Cancun is a small art gallery located in the Plaza Caracol shopping mall in the center of the Hotel Zone. You can find interesting contemporary art of various artists from Cancun, Mexico and other Caribbean countries.
It's recommended if you are looking for cultural activities in Cancun, or just to spend time for a rainy afternoon. Staff are very kind.Written 15 October 2014
- This was a fascinating shopping experience that offered lots of interesting things to purchase, plus a tequila tasting area in the rear (at least it looked like that). We bought some souvenirs from this store which were OK. I must admit that the ice cream stand in front sold ice cream (or gelato) that was not the best. Still, it was a fun place to visit.Written 26 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancun
- These experiences are best for shopping in Cancun:
- Cirque du Soleil® JOYÀ Admission Tickets
- Cancun City Tour and Shopping
- Cancun Guided Bus City Tour (from Cancun and Riviera Maya)
- Mera VIP Lounge at Cancun International Airport
- Mexican Wonders: Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Cobá, & Cenote Tour
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Cancun:See more shopping for couples in Cancun on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cancun:See more shopping for groups in Cancun on Tripadvisor