What travellers are saying
- Well worth a visit. Would highly recommend. Have taken several out of town guests for a tour and everyone was impressed and thoroughly enjoyed their visit.Written 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Grandsons loved it! Could have stayed all day. So much to see and learn.Very clean bathrooms, everything very well kept. Staff is great, pointing out things of interest to kids. They have a scavenger hunt that we all played as walked through. Native displays are very informative and got the kids asking question, which is always goodWritten 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in here while in town and are so glad we did. Ax US citizens, we really didn’t know much about the RCMP except their uniforms we’ve seen on tv. We had no idea of the community policing start and the huge breadth of things they do within their job. Canada is lucky to have the RCMP! A variety of displays, many interactive, including a current one for their anniversary of historical artifacts,Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very nice park surrounding a lake. The most interesting thing about both are that they are completely man made. This was just a small stream through the prairies. The lake was dug by hand and all of the trees were planted.
We visited this park on two consecutive days. The first day was very hot and we mostly drove around it. The second day was much cooler and thus more conducive to walking. We also toured the museum and the legislature, both of which are located there.Written 4 September 2022
- The architecture is awesome to look at so impressive. To see what a trained 17 year old boy could carve is amazing.Written 19 July 2023
- A great place to visit with a lot of historical importance. They often host Victorian Teas that feature some of the best baking I have ever had.Written 12 July 2022
- Awesome for younger children to do interactive learning. Not much for adults. Great for families to enjoy together.Written 19 July 2023
- Married July 22, I had recruited Rory Allen to create a video greeting for my wife for that special day... and then booked a meal at the Casino Union Station Restaurant before attending the Rory Allen concert on August 8. Great meal. Great service. Normally Rory Allen was sold out, before this COVID farce. Since we had arranged for a special song to be sung in recognition of our wedding, we booked a front row table. We have booked more in the middle in the past and I would book a little bit further back next time... While the softer love songs were a pleasure, the more raucous Elvis renditions were a little loud for me. On the other hand, my spouse, who is the real Elvis nut in our family, said she loved it. Hard to understand WHY this entertainer was NOT sold out as was the case before 2020. A local entertainer who stresses that he is NOT an Elvis imitator (beyond the detailed clothes- worth the front seat noise to see the detail on them!), but whose humour and band in its whole make every concert we have attended a special memory. Cannot wait to attend the third of his Christmas concerts I have seen, upcoming, and hope that others awaken to a local entertainer who is worth every cent of those tickets that are cheaper than many other less worthy concerts I have attended... Don MacAlpine, Regina... PS, I was never a real big Elvis fan (liked many of his songs but I was about a decade behind 'his time') Rory and Lori (his wife) are converting me?!?!)Written 11 August 2023
- This is such a lovely place, just wish that it was bigger and more set up to have tea and enjoy more. Seems there is always a rush when I go with people all trying to get down the little path.Written 10 July 2021
- This little theatre with a capacity probably approaching 450, really is a theatre in the round. Well, actually a square, but seating on all sides! The stage is relatively small, it what they do with it is impressive! Every performance we have been to demonstrates the creativity of the artistic director and stage crews! Acting is professionally done, as are the acoustics, lighting and choreography.Written 11 February 2020
- When on the road I love going to Farmers Markets...always looking for delicious treats and different things.
This market did not disappoint...lots of food items as well as gift/craft items.
It was downtown, plenty of free parking on a Saturday morning.
Was able to get some Wild Rice.Written 21 July 2019
- We went to see the indigenous beading exhibit. There was so much to see. So many different applications of beading as a craft and artform. Well worth a visit!Written 4 July 2022
- An amazing stadium to visit. When team is winning which hasn’t happened a lot lately this place is noisy. The prices have doubled from the old stadium. But a very nice place. It could use a roof to make it a multipurpose stadium year round for Regina.Written 11 August 2023
- The area is well maintained and provides a quiet attractive place to relax. Many weddings and grad pictures are done here and the area is perfect for that. Parking is close to the waterfall and the area is wheelchair accessible,Written 26 May 2019
- My visit was in January, so it was covered in deep snow. The setting made it a nice place to take photos. The park was considerably clean.Written 6 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Regina
Regina Attractions Information