- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The drive takes you over some wonderful hills with the most amazing views into valleys clad in vineyards. Part of the road forms the border between Austria and Slovenia. The road is lined with vineyards and buschenshanks. Its worth doing a bit of research before you go to help you decide which ones to stop at. If you stop at a buschenshank the food is cold meats. cheeses and salads. Wine and grape juice only and no tea and coffee. This works for us. The food is always brilliant. Just look out for cyclists who love to ride the Weinstrasse.Written 24 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in Southern Styria for a couple of days in August and were told about the Eoryschenke by the locals.
The restaurant is easy to find, but you need a car and better use a satellite navigational device. It is only a few meters off a street yet no through traffic and very quiet with a view to the vineyards. There are many parking lots available.
The restaurant is located in an old farmer’s house. We were able to sit outside on cozy benches.
The choice of food and drinks is limited to the nature of the permit. We had an excellent plate of ham, cheese and other local dishes. The local wine we had fitted perfectly.
The best piece however was the host, who stayed mainly at our table while we had lunch. This guy is so funny and the flow of jokes would never end. Our stomachs hurt, not because of too much food, but laughter.
Go and see for yourselves!Written 30 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the Sabathi winery en route to Maribor from Graz, while meandering along the beautiful Southern Styrian wine route. We had emailed them earlier to request a visit/tasting, but they seemed to be welcoming walk-ins as well. The lady who attended to us was very friendly, and painstakingly explained their list of wines and operations. After a complementary tasting (a number of wines were served generously including their grand crus), we bought a bottle of their wonderful Muskateller to take back home.Written 27 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very basic setting and comparing to beer offering in Czech Republic not very entertaining:-) But beers were good as well as the snacks. Prices very affordable.Written 19 September 2015
- I stopped-by to taste and buy some wines as remembrance of my summer holiday. In Czech the bio-dynamic, organic or authentic wines are kind of a fashion, however as the wines usually taste very different from what I was used to up to now, I had to try. And I was truly amazed, the wines from Muster are just outstanding even in basic price level. You would not probably pass-by, but it si definitely worth finding the place and ask for sample of Morillon, Sauvignon or Muskateller!Written 19 September 2015
- Great wine and great experience coming here from Klagenfurt, together with tasting the wine. Bought many different types. We will come again!Written 9 August 2020
- Talking to Ewald about his approach to winemaking was entertainment itself! And his wines just opened another dimension of wines tastes for me (although Muster brought it even bit further). Nice place, nice people, great to excellent wines. Hard to find:-)Written 19 September 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Leutschach
- The best outdoor activities in Leutschach according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Leutschach on Tripadvisor