- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- One of the mandatory island to be visited while you are in Alor Island. We were here to join diving and snorkeling trip for 5 days in a row. Snorkeling in front of one of the bungalows here also worth it. How to get to this island? Take the boat from Alor Kecil harbor and it cost you Rp. 20.000/ way.Written 24 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing spot with the perfect combination of blue skies, green mountains, and turquoise waters. Snorkeling is great (no strong currents since it's a bay) and FREE, the best part is that the show is just for you! Bring your own gear and have fun. Don't forget to enjoy a coconut or too while enjoying the view. Unfortunately this beach has no sand. (Lots of stones and sharp dead coral pieces lay along the shore. Make sure to wear flip flops to avoid hurting your feet)The locals have built some huts with tables and benches so you can sit and enjoy the view.Written 20 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are in Alor, is a must this one day trip for snorkelling and visit the tradicional village on the island where the women made the traditional batik (sarung).
The emerald/clean waters around the coast are plently of life and the visit to the tradicional village is quite interesting (but if you aren't interested in buying a handmade batik, you can dedicate you time exclusively to the amazing coast around).
We recomend contact directly to local agencies to book a sharing boat for this trip instead of a more expensive private tour: sometimes, as in our case the boatmen doesn't speak any word in english and if they are not average in making this kind of tour, they don't know very well wich spots and how much time they must spend there.Written 8 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Alor Island
- These places are best for nature & parks in Alor Island:See more nature & parks in Alor Island on Tripadvisor