- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing spot with the perfect combination of blue skies, green mountains, and turquoise waters. Snorkeling is great (no strong currents since it's a bay) and FREE, the best part is that the show is just for you! Bring your own gear and have fun. Don't forget to enjoy a coconut or too while enjoying the view. Unfortunately this beach has no sand. (Lots of stones and sharp dead coral pieces lay along the shore. Make sure to wear flip flops to avoid hurting your feet)The locals have built some huts with tables and benches so you can sit and enjoy the view.Written 20 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Come to Alor expecting pristine Indonesian dive sites, 30m visibility or more, dive depths from 5m to the deep blue, water temps from 17-29C, currents from zero to ripping, from any direction at any time. Worth it? Yes indeed! I dived it first in 2012 and again three weeks ago. Both times I chose Donovan Whitford for his knowledge, expertise, and organization, and I'd do it again.When you can do these gorgeous dives with someone who actually pioneered Alor diving 30 years ago, named many (most) of the dive sites, and can shepherd you through these currents likely better and safer than anyone else, why would you do otherwise?Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We contacted Mala Tours to arrange our business trip for 4D3N in Alor, we were accompanied by Mika and overall we are very satisfied with the recommendations of our shooting locations. Mika is a reliable and well-connected tour guide in Alor.Written 4 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.