- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This was amazing! We were worried when we first pulled up (parking lot is around the corner) and saw only seagulls. As we got closer, we realized there were a bunch of puffins! We were there mid morning. Bring binoculars, especially if they are on the cliff away from the one you're standing on. There was a knowledgeable and kind gentleman at the entrance building. A donation bin is there as well. The puffins are so cute and funny! Also, there are a few root cellars at the site and parking lot. Would also recommend the puffin souvenir shop, a two minute drive from the site. Family owned and crested and so friendly! Purchased close up, professional photos (cash only) for a fair price.Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took a visit to see the puffins and all the different root cellars in the area where definitely an added bonus to our trip to Elliston…. Loved reading about them and loved the fact that you could go in some of them! So many different ones in the areaWritten 22 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommend. No formal trail but fairly well worn tracks in most places, noting however there are very shear cliffs with no barriers. Incredible scenery and untouched landscape. Look out for puffins and other sea life! Relatively easy walk, flat.Written 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The people that run this store are very very nice. Our son and the owner connected and the necklace that our son was given by the owner never comes off his neck.Written 23 September 2019
- Picked up some local folk art, hand painted Jelly Bean House rocks, and a few other items. Everything was locally made with the exception of some chains and was more than fairly priced. One of the best souvenir shops we visited in Nfld or anywhere else for that matter.Written 31 March 2019