El Porvenir Attractions
Top Things to Do in El Porvenir, Panama
Things to Do in El Porvenir
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
What travellers are saying
- My girlfriend and I stayed with Carlos on his sailboat for 2 days and 2 nights.
We were blown away by the beauty and uniqueness of San Blas and we were so happy to experience all this on a boat. On the one hand having the comfort staying on a beautiful yacht and on the other hand having the possibility to see couple of different magical islands was OUTSTANDING.
The service of Carlos was excellent. He is a great cook and prepared for every lunch and dinner fresh fish, lobster, crab or other seafood available in the waters of San Blas. He is also very knowledgeable about San Blas and the Kunas and makes everything possible for you to have an unforgettable time. So visit Calors on his boat before San Blas will be flooded in the next 15-20 years. Thank you a million times.Written 18 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an an amazing once in a life
time trip. Our crew was the best of the best. Danny our captain
planned the perfect itinerary with the help of his first mate, Jose. Our chef, Paloma was a genius and we ate like kings. We will return!!!!!Written 27 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our experience on the Flying Ginny was perfect. Elena is an experienced captain who is knowledgeable not only about sailing but also about the region and local culture. The food was delicious, service impeccable, and of course boat dog Nali was the star of the show. We are already working on a plan to return next year. We would sail with Elena anywhere!Written 5 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I met the most wonderful people on the boat, had a blast, party all day long and Flunky ball was phenomenal! San Blas is a paradise... don't think it twice, you have to take this trip! Gitano del Mar is the best choice!!! Love you, guys!!!Written 19 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- JP and Gabi were the best hosts ever. Food was super excellent and their kindness and dedication to our well being was just amazing! Highly recommended, the catamaran is wide and comfortable and the tours around the islands simply amazing!Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our sailing trip in San Blas was the best experience to end our 3 weeks in Panama with. Right from the beginning we were provided with many different options via whatsapp including photos and all details which made communication so easy. You can book it as a private boat but also shared (which we did and turned out to be perfect!). We also thought about doing a 5 day trip and sail to Colombia but in the end we made the right choice in not doing it. We saw those boats and they were really crowded.
As it turned out, our original captain had an emergency in his family abroad which is why another option was provided which was (also) absolutely perfect and an amazing fit. The crew (Mateo and Monica) on the catamaran Haya made us feel like family and it was actually a really hard goodbye after 4 nights since they grew to become our friends. We really recommend spending some days on boat in San Blas nad try to get Mateo and Monica :) Hope to see you again soon!Written 25 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I already went to San Blas Last year and had to come back ! this time was even better than the first one!
My husband and I spent 3nights on the catamaran.
The weather was very good, we enjoyed some nice sailing, played volleyball on one island, went snorkelling (saw some nurse sharks and rays!!) and paddle boarding.
There is activities for everybody.
Mateo, the captain made sure that we would always be happy, showing us the most beautiful islands and knowing so much about the kuna culture and even speaks some kuna language.
We really wanted some romantic bonfire and they made everything happen, even better than expected.
Oh and the sunsets are too beautiful!!
Monica the chef prepared super delicious food for us every day, better than restaurant food, it was so good.
And of course Malu the boat dog was the sweetest, in the mornings she accompanied me to my yoga and welcomed us so exited every day again.
We felt very much spoiled and enjoyed our holidays so much!
This was definitely our favourite trip and we made some great memories.
Thank you so much and hope to see you again maybe next year !!Written 27 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience. We were admittedly a little reluctant to take a trip on a boat called “f-in bueno” with 3 kids—ages 14, 9, and 3—but we just decided to call it “forkin bueno” and it was a blast. Every minute of the trip was incredible. We boarded the boat to a beautiful spread of fruit, nuts, veggies and hummus and even chocolate chip pancakes for the kids. The boat was super luxurious and huge — the pics don’t do it justice. Captain Elena took us everywhere we wanted to go including private islands, a Kuna village, and great snorkel spots. She even arranged a bonfire for us on the beach. We filled our days with amazing food, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and even buying crafts from the local Kuna people both on the islands and the ones who came up to our boat. At night we had amazing meals from the fresh fish and crabs and lobster that Captain Elena bought for us. Then we went up to the top of the boat and gazed at the star filled sky. We all had the experience of a lifetime and I cannot recommend this enough. Also, Captain Elena’s communication was amazing. She answered all of my many questions in the two weeks before our trip and her knowledge of the local people is terrific. She took us on a personal tour of a Kuna Village and introduced us to some locals which was really enriching for the kids. Captain Elena and “Forkin Bueno” gave us an incredible trip in the beautiful San Blas islands. We loved the crew too, especially Tiana!Written 25 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just want to warn people about Manuel Garrido since his phone number (507) 60137296 pops up a lot for reservations of tours to San Blas. He asked me to deposit $235 to a bank account in Panama for a 2 day tour to San Blas. He did not take paypal or credit cards. After I transferred the money he told me there was no rooms available and would refund me in the next few days. Two months later, I haven't seen a penny nor think he intends to refund me.
Fui estafada por el Sr. Manuel Garrido, quien me vendio un tour a San Blas por $235. Despues que le transferi el dinero me informo que no habia lugar para mi y que me iba devolver el dinero. Han pasado 2 meses y no tiene ninguna intencion de devolverme el dinero. No se confíen de esta persona.Written 22 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about El Porvenir
- The top attractions to visit in El Porvenir are:
- Flying Ginny Catamaran Charter
- Catamaran Adventures San Blas
- Catamaran San Bias
- Onatigle Catamaran
- Kuna Yala Adventures
El Porvenir Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 5:48 pm|