Tours in El Porvenir
Top Tours in El Porvenir, Panama
El Porvenir Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Multi-day Tours • Scuba & Snorkelling
What travellers are saying
- Chris of Catamaran Adventures helped us choose the perfect catamaran for our family vacation. I asked SO MANY questions & he patiently answered them all, quickly and completely.
Our family of five had the best time on Tango. We’ve travelled extensively and this was one of our favorite vacations. We could truly relax and reconnect. Diego and Monica were detail oriented and overlooked nothing when outfitting their catamaran. In addition, they were simply easy to be around. We had interesting conversations, but we didn’t feel pressure to hang out and felt like we had plenty of privacy. Tango was comfortable, spotless, and had areas to relax and play in and out of the sun (which we, as fair skinned folks, appreciated). They had plenty of “toys” (paddle boards, snorkel gear, etc) to keep us busy when we wanted to. The food was extremely fresh, high quality, creative, and delicious. The chef, Jasmely, considered our dietary restrictions and made delicious meals and cocktails. Truly the best pina colada I’ve ever tasted! I hope we are fortunate enough to be able to sail with them again in the future. I recommend them 110%! Thank you, Chris, for helping me plan a perfect vacation.Written 20 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our experience on the Flying Ginny was perfect. Elena is an experienced captain who is knowledgeable not only about sailing but also about the region and local culture. The food was delicious, service impeccable, and of course boat dog Nali was the star of the show. We are already working on a plan to return next year. We would sail with Elena anywhere!Written 5 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I met the most wonderful people on the boat, had a blast, party all day long and Flunky ball was phenomenal! San Blas is a paradise... don't think it twice, you have to take this trip! Gitano del Mar is the best choice!!! Love you, guys!!!Written 19 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- JP and Gabi were the best hosts ever. Food was super excellent and their kindness and dedication to our well being was just amazing! Highly recommended, the catamaran is wide and comfortable and the tours around the islands simply amazing!Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience. We were admittedly a little reluctant to take a trip on a boat called “f-in bueno” with 3 kids—ages 14, 9, and 3—but we just decided to call it “forkin bueno” and it was a blast. Every minute of the trip was incredible. We boarded the boat to a beautiful spread of fruit, nuts, veggies and hummus and even chocolate chip pancakes for the kids. The boat was super luxurious and huge — the pics don’t do it justice. Captain Elena took us everywhere we wanted to go including private islands, a Kuna village, and great snorkel spots. She even arranged a bonfire for us on the beach. We filled our days with amazing food, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and even buying crafts from the local Kuna people both on the islands and the ones who came up to our boat. At night we had amazing meals from the fresh fish and crabs and lobster that Captain Elena bought for us. Then we went up to the top of the boat and gazed at the star filled sky. We all had the experience of a lifetime and I cannot recommend this enough. Also, Captain Elena’s communication was amazing. She answered all of my many questions in the two weeks before our trip and her knowledge of the local people is terrific. She took us on a personal tour of a Kuna Village and introduced us to some locals which was really enriching for the kids. Captain Elena and “Forkin Bueno” gave us an incredible trip in the beautiful San Blas islands. We loved the crew too, especially Tiana!Written 25 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just want to warn people about Manuel Garrido since his phone number (507) 60137296 pops up a lot for reservations of tours to San Blas. He asked me to deposit $235 to a bank account in Panama for a 2 day tour to San Blas. He did not take paypal or credit cards. After I transferred the money he told me there was no rooms available and would refund me in the next few days. Two months later, I haven't seen a penny nor think he intends to refund me.
Fui estafada por el Sr. Manuel Garrido, quien me vendio un tour a San Blas por $235. Despues que le transferi el dinero me informo que no habia lugar para mi y que me iba devolver el dinero. Han pasado 2 meses y no tiene ninguna intencion de devolverme el dinero. No se confíen de esta persona.Written 22 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about El Porvenir
- These places are best for tours in El Porvenir:
- Flying Ginny Catamaran Charter
- Catamaran Adventures San Blas
- El Gitano Del Mar
- Onatigle Catamaran
- Kuna Yala Adventures