- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
138 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 138
What travellers are saying
- If you are looking for nice and peaceful place don't wonder far away this magnificent trail will leave you breathless .Written 20 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful and inviting grounds with a great expanse of land for so many activities. The bridges and stream were lovely. However, coming across a huge tent city filled with homeless people was not disconcerting. I know it's not their fault for being there since they have no other choice but I did feel somewhat uncomfortable, as if I was the intruder.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been here a few times for food and drinks with friends. It's casual, convenient and reasonably priced. They have a good selection of their own brewed beer.Written 31 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were visitng Doon village and we realized that this museum is the entry point for Doon Heritage village. Nice museum with instillations from indigenous people. There is activity centre for kids and washrooms on site. Visit was informative.Written 10 October 2022
- Nice place to visit to know about history of waterloo region. We visited a day before thanksgiving and they had apple activity going on. We were offered apples, apple cookies, apple butter with freshly baked in house bread, apple cider, apple sauce with pancakes. There were apple games to play and a fun horse cart ride. Fun day spent with family in between awesome fall colors.Written 10 October 2022
- People of all ages can enjoy this open park, something for everyone. Playground, splash pads, parking and open air greenery. Few trees, none of them mature enough to offer any shade.Written 24 December 2019
- We visited this historic house on a quiet Saturday morning and had the whole place to ourselves. First there is a gallery of wonderful wildlife photos with a scavenger hunt activity matching tracks and scat to the animal on the walls. There were also a couple of pelts and some skins and skulls to look at. Next was the historic house full of all sorts of interesting goodies like spinning wheels, tape looms, bee keeping sceps etc and a wonderful period-attired guide with an incredible depth of knowledge and incredible patience to relay tidbits about life in this period. As we left, my son informed me that he thought it was just as good as Ripley’s Aquarium which had been the previous outing. The gift shop is small but has lovely locally made items like beeswax candles and hand sewn bags. Highly recommend.Written 16 February 2020
- Went here in rhe summer with the kids . Stafffriendly. Too pricey tho. Lots to do. Lower the prices!Written 16 September 2019
- You need a bit of time here. There's 4 floors, basement and gift shop. It's an interactive type of museum. My teens really enjoyed it.Written 31 July 2022
- Attended a non denominational wedding at their chapel with approximately 50 guests and it was well done. The minister was very helpful and the venue was very affordable for folks on a low budget. Would definitely recommend.Written 1 March 2020
- Ok, it only has 11 runs and they're short but the cost is low, the chalet is pretty nice, the layout is great, there's plenty of parking, lineups are not bad, they have night skiing and it's close... For a fun day of skiing it's terrific.Written 3 February 2020
- Took our three grand sons ages 4, 6 and 8 and got lucky as we had the whole facility to ourselves for the hour There were climbing activities suitable for all three children The indoor facility was was clean, the activities varied and interesting and the climbing systems seemed very safe. The staff although young were very professional and personable and strictly adhered to safety protocols. We even tried it ourselves. The price was reasonable. Pay by the hour for the children only. One hour per visit is probably long enough. Would definitely go again.Written 20 November 2019
- A Normanesque style Church, large interior, unobstructed view of the main altar. The original altar still remains & is a work of art! All wood, hand carved. Well worth the visit for whatever reason!Written 17 February 2020
- The park area around it very nice. Walked on small narrow trail to south of tower and then walked beside the golf course - trails were wide walkways and partially coveredWritten 4 April 2021
- I have been to this brewery multiple times and they never disappoint. I am new to the beer game and I appreciate how approachable the owners are in describing and recommending their beer.
Breweries can be quite intimidating for newbies but Counterpoint is the exact opposite of that. My boyfriend and I always ensure our fridge is stocked with their delicious bottled beer. Can’t wait to stock up on their new sour! Mmmm!
My week isn’t complete without a visit to Counterpoint! Thanks guys!Written 15 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kitchener