- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- There are a few new stores in the Mall lately and some have just shifted locations. There is a complete redo of the area where Sears used to be. Starting to take shape and look good. Entrance to mall and parking is getting difficult though.Written 22 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tradition and memories and new experiences await you here. The outdoor village offers many little huts selling lots of food- elephant ears, apple fritters, pastries, pretzels,
bratwurst and Gluhwein!🍷Between the huts small Christmas trees and little reindeer add to this German themed experience. Indoors, two floors of vendors offer everything from soup to nuts, soaps, chocolates, wooden toys, stained glass, jewellery European themed gifts and decorations and a model railway. If you time it right, you can partake or enjoy entertainment, demonstrations, a live nativity scene, and activities for kids. This event can become your tradition to be enjoyed year after year.Written 7 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- four rooms of artwork, 2 of them presently are some of Homer Watson's work. His studio is pretty much untouched. 2 acres of idyllic grounds, would be a great place for a picnic. Wish there had been better signage to get there from Homer Watson Blvd.Written 20 July 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this fine museum for the first time and was impressed with there fine selection of contemporary art from Canada and the World! They are conveniently located next Center in the Square with ample metered parking. Since they have free admission, please contribute a donation to keep this museum open and sustainable in the future. Many of our most important artistic endeavors and venues have been closed during the Pandemic, so it’s imperative that we support them now. Our lives are greatly enhanced by our participation in the visual and performing arts and that is paramount in our return to
normalcy! High Recommendation!Written 2 September 2021
- Always great events, vendors and places to eat. Go to Charles Meats for excellent quality fresh beef, goat and lamb. Try the Meatatarians for some amazing cure meats with NO added nitrates. Try the Unfactory farm for fresh organic items, including the summer sassage. Best ever!Written 21 November 2022
- Awesome store, great employees! The environment is great and prices as well :))))))) cant wait to come back!
Keianna BWritten 15 October 2022
- Simple the best European food store. Friendly staff were always available for all of ours inquiries. Thank you Italo Foods!!!Written 10 November 2021
- What a gem! Lots of local and art zines, well-curated selection of books and magazines. Cool staff. There's always some interesting art on display. Places like this really make Kitchener shine.Written 2 August 2018
- A lots of items you can find at lower price on other places or online, but Michaels often have sales and reduced prices. That is when I shop here. Also, nobody have a variety of DIY articles as them. You can find everything for your hobby or DIY project.Written 27 December 2019
- Beautiful store with many interesting pieces. I try to get in to see what is new every few weeks to take in the original art work on the walls. Awesome one of a kind belt buckles, wood framed sunglasses. Worth a look - nicely set up, friendly staff.Written 22 November 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Kitchener
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Kitchener:See more budget-friendly shopping in Kitchener on Tripadvisor