- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- The balloon ride certainly beats out any ride at the amusement parks!!! Our whole family loved the adventure. The view was breathtaking. The staff was great. Thanks so much for this opportunity to fly high!!!!!!!!!!!Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Third time on a Buzz tour and it’s always a great day out! This time was with couples and the day was great fun and went to different places than I have been on the other two tours! I highly recommend a fun day out either with girlfriends or couples!Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our ride was a 60th Birthday gift for our Dad. Booking was easy and they were ready to answer any and all of our questions. This has always been on my Dads bucket list and it did not disappoint. Our Pilot and Crew were amazing and very knowledgeable. The sunrise was breathtaking and a must see! I am afraid of heights and I did not feel one bit of uncertainty while flying. The ride is extremely smooth and calm. I highly recommend booking with Simon and his crew, it is an experience we will never forget.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I truly enjoyed the back-to-back tours we booked with Stroll Tours in Cambridge and Kitchener. Time just went so fast we did not want it to end. Juanita was knowledgeable and engaging. Definitely will recommend to friends!Written 24 October 2022
- I started going here around 1995. Since this place was sold about 15 years ago the prices have shot through the roof. What I have paid in rental over the years I could have bought a kayak. Now one place has them on sale. $79.00 tax included for a 2 hour paddle is way too much. I just went this year July of 2022 and thats it for me for the year. Before I was going like 8 times a year.Written 5 August 2022
- Loved Ziplining. My husband and 13 year old grandson and I loved it but my grandaughter was too scared to try it.
I was hoping they'd have the junior zipline operating and that way she could go on that one, but it wasn't operating yet for the season.Written 13 September 2022
- Experience the thrill of discovering the region from the air! Check out their ride events or call to book your own flight experience.
Great school, knowledgeable instructors, friendly staff. Great place to learn!Written 27 February 2018
- This is the way to celebrate an 86th birthday; to experience what my husband spent 49 years doing....FLYING. The Waterloo Warbirds celebrate an important Canadian contribution in the cold war era. I shared that experience from 1952-57 on a Canadian Fighter base in France with my husband. What a great way to see the collection of aircraft involved nearly 69 years ago. Thanks to the WWTeam for a great experience.;
Brought two of my 6 daughters along to share the feelings.Written 12 August 2020
- This is the first time I’d booked with GCH. Overall, I was very pleased with the organization. They are genuinely interested in their clients and offer a wide range of trips to suit almost any interest.
The coaches are not the most comfortable but they are well maintained and clean.
Booking is easily done online and by the time you’ve booked you know exactly where you are seated. On this trip (I guess due to COVID) clients did not change seats. I hope this does not continue as I grew tired of always being the tail end when disembarking the coach.
Staff are well trained and accessible. Big plus in my books.
GCH also offers free shuttle service to pickup/drop off sites. Big plus.
Try them it’s worth it.Written 30 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kitchener
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Kitchener:See more tours for children in Kitchener on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Kitchener:See more adventurous tours in Kitchener on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in Kitchener:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in Kitchener on Tripadvisor
Kitchener Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$16.99|