- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Well kept park, only wish that the beach was sandy instead of rocky. But we did enjoy our visit to this park.Written 29 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped for a quick beer! Staff was pleasant, friendly. Liked the seasonal beer. Would definitely recommend for folks passing through.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We travel to Invermere BC Every year. In August 2020 we took a trip to the top of Swansie mountain with Chris from Play West! We had the most amazing time. Such a beautiful view of the sunset. Chris provided us a light snack. It was a great experience.Written 15 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great trail for cycling or walking. Now paved the entire way. The north section is hilly, the south section is flatter. Great views. Benches for resting and a couple of picnic tables. Not crowded, even in summer. Remember: this trail crosses private land with some free range cattle so you cannot bring a dog.Written 17 November 2020
- Have purchased two paintings through this gallery now and the service was excellent. I hope they are back at Panorama again this season as its always nice to very the artistsWritten 22 October 2021
- This museum consists of ten historic buildings assembled from the area. The largest, the main building, was formerly a train station and the smallest is an ice house. The tour is self guided and there are thousands of artefacts and information boards which give a good idea of what life was like for pioneers in the area. There is one display which pays homage to the Indigenous people of the area and I would like to see more from their perspective.Written 19 June 2022
- There was a special showing of artwork by the Blavin family, including beautiful glass works and B&W Photos by Ryan, colourful paintings by his father Hal, and also painted historical B&W Photography by his grandfather.
Great stuff and we really enjoyed our visit to this peaceful spot.Written 24 March 2021
- We loved browsing this gallery. There are many collections by local artists, who frequently appear to create in the gallery and/or talk to visitors. The glass bowls, paintings, jewelry and other items are gorgeous. The gallery staff are quite approachable and helpful too.Written 7 July 2019
- No admission. Nicely laid out. Lots of vendors. I especially liked the young woman who sold essential oils and the lemonade stand is good but wish they’d purée the fruit. There was lots of delicious fruit in my lemonade but it kept getting stuck in the straw!! Also the people who make liquors were pretty nice. The blue gin is tasty! Fun little market though. Check it out!Written 16 August 2020
- Spent a day and a half visiting Invermere and we loved it. Great vibe, eclectic stores, charming locals and a beautiful location. If you ever in the Columbia Valley you MUST visit Invermere!Written 14 June 2021
- This is a very fun trail with never a dull moment. Lots of twists and turns, switchbacks, bridges and great views. It was a little more challenging than I expected with some steep sections. I noticed a lot of people riding e-bikes.Written 20 September 2022
- Offleash dog park along road to Panorama. Lots of parking. Good signage. Large scenic fenced area. Occasional tables and poop bags, portapot in parking lot.Written 3 December 2019
- The guided canoe trip from Invermere to Radium was a highlight of our family vacation. We booked atv'ing and white water rafting for our sons, and expected those adventures to steal the show, but we all agreed that canoeing was our favorite activity. Our guide Sierra was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Our family of four were in a 4-person canoe, and she expertly guided us through the river, pointing out bald eagles and various animals as we went. My kids were entertained throughout the entire trip, and we all just loved it. Thank you!Written 3 September 2022
- Golf course is in top shape. Fairways are fantastic and greens are fast. Round was aittle slow, with no evidence of marshals on the course. 10/10.
Food and beverage is dire. Very little on-course non alcoholic refreshments available. At the half way shack, snack choices were limited to a quite disgusting "smokie". Ugh! Zero out of ten.Written 2 August 2022
- We spent one night here on our way to Banff and loved our stay. Rooms are gorgeous. Well designed and beautifully furnished. Bathrooms are luxurious. Each room has a terrace with table and chairs with views of the lake. Fire pits and chairs are also nearby. Just on the outskirts of Invermere but felt like a million miles away. Walked on the grounds and enjoyed the terrain. Very quiet and extremely good value for the level of luxury. Customer service needs to be improved, however.Written 28 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Invermere
- The most popular things to do in Invermere with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Invermere on Tripadvisor