- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Have purchased two paintings through this gallery now and the service was excellent. I hope they are back at Panorama again this season as its always nice to very the artistsWritten 22 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There was a special showing of artwork by the Blavin family, including beautiful glass works and B&W Photos by Ryan, colourful paintings by his father Hal, and also painted historical B&W Photography by his grandfather.
Great stuff and we really enjoyed our visit to this peaceful spot.Written 24 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved browsing this gallery. There are many collections by local artists, who frequently appear to create in the gallery and/or talk to visitors. The glass bowls, paintings, jewelry and other items are gorgeous. The gallery staff are quite approachable and helpful too.Written 7 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No admission. Nicely laid out. Lots of vendors. I especially liked the young woman who sold essential oils and the lemonade stand is good but wish they’d purée the fruit. There was lots of delicious fruit in my lemonade but it kept getting stuck in the straw!! Also the people who make liquors were pretty nice. The blue gin is tasty! Fun little market though. Check it out!Written 16 August 2020
- This is a ver unique shop. Owner is very knowledgeable , helpful and courteous. Love coming here when we visit Invermere . Always find some amassing gems.Written 7 September 2020
- What a beautiful shop for all types of spices, sauces and even specialty candies. We are staying in the area and stopped in and picked up some "All in One Seasonings and Marinades" from Spice Works and they were delicious. Also my husband bought some licorice, Lakrids by Bulow the fruity caramel one and so amazing. Lots of interesting items in the shop to browse around.Written 5 May 2022