Equipment Hire • Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The guided canoe trip from Invermere to Radium was a highlight of our family vacation. We booked atv'ing and white water rafting for our sons, and expected those adventures to steal the show, but we all agreed that canoeing was our favorite activity. Our guide Sierra was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Our family of four were in a 4-person canoe, and she expertly guided us through the river, pointing out bald eagles and various animals as we went. My kids were entertained throughout the entire trip, and we all just loved it. Thank you!Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic half day out on Windermere lake thanks to Petes Marina. Rented a 21’ Pontoon boat for 3 hours. On arrival the staff (Connolly and Ty) went through paperwork and got boat ready for us. Had a thoroughly full briefing from Connolly and we were ready. We followed Ty out of the channel on a jetski and putzed around on the lake and even got some swimming in ! Boat totally adequate for the 4 of us and powerful enough for our needs. Docking was a breeze, stopped just outside of dock area, called marina and they sent a pilot to drive us back in, all part of the service. Not the cheapest of mornings out but one that we would do again for sure. Great fun, thanks guys!Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an awesome experience! I loved seeing the mountains from above, as well as the run off in the Valley, Bugaboo Provincial Park and the hanging Glaciers. I was unprepared for the spectacular views. The pilot was fantastic and he made sure to fly by where I live so I could see that from the air as well. I appreciated that! Thank you, Jason.Written 17 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took an intermediate clinic with Brenna on Toby Creek and learned SO MUCH. I'm so much more confident with my technical skills after this day-long clinic. Brenna's a great instructor and kept it fun while being super effective.Written 9 July 2018
- Breathtaking! An amazing experience and the best way to view the mountains! Trevor is a gifted pilot and excellent guide. Priceless!Written 23 June 2022
- We had never done a helicopter tour, and I have a fear of heights/flying so was a little nervous. I was put at ease and off we went to see delphine glacier. It was smokey due to the wildfires, so we couldn't see as much as we normally could, but we saw the glacier perfectly. It was a smooth flight, and we learned a lot about the areas we were flying over. I could have stayed up there in that helicopter all day, it was such an amazing experience, would do it again in a heart beat!Written 16 September 2022
- We come from Ontario to Invermere BC annually, for a family girls week! We had Chris take us on 2 of his hiking excursions, wetlands, waterfalls and wild life and also the Summit & sunsets. We had Such a fabulous time both excursions! Chris is very knowledgeable and confident about the surrounding, mountains, flowers, wildlife and even made us a wonderful fondue snack while we watched the most breath taking sunset I ever atop. mount Swansea! We also had so many great laughs. Memories that will last forever!! I highly recommend Chris at play west for your hiking adventure. Thank you Chris!! We will see you again as I know there is so much land to explore!!Written 29 June 2022