- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This park is beautiful. Tons of hiking and wildlife. A lot of great places for family outings and picnics with waterfalls.Written 24 November 2022
- As part of our trip to Radium Hot Springs, we spent a day exploring the area around the town while we did some geocaching. We viewed the Wetlands while visiting the Iron Jack Commemorative Monument. This area is home for a number of bird species, fish, reptiles and amphibians. I learned that this is the source o the Columbia River that provides a habitat for a number of mammals including elk, deer and moose as well as bear, cougar, coyote, and beaver. This area contains the largest wetlands of its kind where conservation efforts include no watercraft traffic to protect this vast biosphere.Written 9 August 2022
- It is just a short walk to this lake but the colour of the lake is wonderful and it is so clear that you can see the bottom. Worth the walk.Written 2 August 2022
- Staff were knowledgeable and very helpful, great to meet people who clearly love their job. Picked up hiking tips and maps of area.Written 15 August 2022
- Great way to get the necessary info on nearly anything going on in the area. The staff were more than will to answer any questions.Written 14 September 2022
- We hiked up to stay at the Applebee campground for two nights. The hike is quite strenuous but so worth it! Lots of elevation, waterfalls, some chains, ladders, and bridges over flooded areas. Pack as light as you can because it is very challenging to cover this elevation gain in a day.
There are bathrooms available at Conrad Kain Hut, Boulder Campground and Applebee Campground. Stocked with toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Otherwise, restop bags may be needed.
Glacial water was available to drink along the way. We had our filtration system handy. The cold water was so refreshing during the hot (+35C) hike!
The views from the top are amazing! Breathtaking to see the glacier, mountains, snow, ice, waterfalls, green meadows, and even some wildlife!
There was lots of snow on some parts of the trail and campground. Could get slippery but many of the sections were packed down. Hiking poles could be helpful.
There is chicken wire available at the trailhead parking lot to wrap around your vehicle to keep the wildlife from eating the brake lines.Written 30 July 2022
- We did a couple of hours along this trail, making sure we took all the side trails that gave us views of the river valley. Lovely outing. Plenty of crocuses and a couple of very obliging mountain bluebirds added to the pleasure. The trail is mainly flat but there are some significant ups and downs, so be aware.
Enjoy.Written 25 May 2022
- We have camped a number of days/nights at Dry Gulch and have been very impressed. The campground is kept exceptionally clean. Even the outhouses.
Quiet location. Some privacy between units.
The attendant is very polite and makes your stay enjoyable.
We will stay here on future trips into the Radium area.Written 16 May 2019
- Good facility & reasonably priced. Not crowded when we visited. Better than hot spring in Banff. Staff are friendly & helpful.Written 27 October 2022
- The view is spectacular, the trail is a bit of a challenge, and it takes you off the beaten path. Be sure to take bug spray because the mosquitoes love tourists. Also, have good hiking shoes, pants, and shirt. The top of the trail has a steep drop off and an amazing view of the falls.Written 24 August 2020
- Ekaterina was AMAZING! She had great pressure, and made me feel super safe and at ease. Took my suggestions at the beginning seriously. Loved talking with her as well. Was a great experience thanks to her and will be recommending services ❤️Written 1 October 2022
- Stunningly beautiful and well maintained course. Friendly staff. One of the best golf experiences I’ve ever had.Written 30 September 2022
- Great course at a very affordable price! Fairways in good shape, easy to get a tee time. Fantastic views on just about every hole.Written 17 October 2022
- We met a family member that lives in the area here for a late day meal at the cantina. Very friendly server. Food was great.Written 15 July 2022
- Rented a tandem kayak. Very affordable price; friendly staff. Gave us a great recommendation on a lake. We had a great time!Written 29 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Radium Hot Springs