Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- I had the best night experience with Be at One Hammersmith. It was my first time seeing all my cousins and this place makes it memorable for me. All staff specifically Keifen, made sure that everyone is having a good time. He even made an effort to take a group photo of us, speaking to us with respect, making sure everyone is having fun. He has shown such diversity that I didn't expect. Kudos to this bar and Keifen for doing the best to make us feel at home!!! ❤️Written 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The most wonderful visit. The cocktails are so unique but flavoursome nonetheless. Heather was an excellent server and took time to explain (and allow us to taste) the ingredients. 5 stars all around. This is my new favourite place!Written 19 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The singers here are amazing. And so are the staff. However, what I don’t understand is how the security guards choose to treat people differently. There was a table of customers dancing on the table like the singers do. There were three people on the table, two women and one man. One boy tried to dance on his table and was dragged off by security. He pointed at the other table going the same thing, and the security guard struggled his shoulders. Either no one can dance on the tables or everyone is treated the same. And by table, I mean the low, metal, coffee tables where the sofas are. No the tall wooden tables obviously.Written 8 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve visited Gordon’s twice this year. My partner and I really love the wine selection and the food is great, especially the cheeses. My only problem with Gordon’s is not being able to book a table in advance- I’m sure there are reasons and I’m sure it makes perfect sense to them and that it works well for them. My issue is, we’ve been twice, both times for special occasions and we’ve not been able to be seated in the ‘candlelight vaulted wine cellars’, which to be honest, is a massive part of what draws you to go there as it just sounds incredible. Gordon’s is not local to us at all, it’s a long and expensive train journey to get to London, it’s really only something we can do for a special occasion or if we are staying there overnight. There is the added stress of not knowing if you are going to be able to be seated because of course, you can’t reserve a table (we went yesterday for my partners birthday). Yesterday we didn’t have the option of sitting inside at all, we were sat outside. It was nice outside, but it was chilly and wouldn’t have been my first choice. they had heaters but they didn’t put them on until nearly 9pm, just as we were leaving.
Again, I do rate this wine bar very highly and we have enjoyed both of our visits and will definitely come again, it would just be so nice if you could reserve a table so you actually get to sit in the interesting bit!Written 27 June 2022
- Very odd vibe, enjoyable but felt like an airport lounge or hotel bar.
Good selection and reasonably priced - averaging about £11 per glass. Shame they didn’t do more food as we left before we wanted to stop to get some dinner.Written 26 October 2021
- We’ve been coming regularly since we moved to the area approx 5 years ago (both for special occasions just us/ with family, and when we’ve had a stressful week and just want to chill out) and feel it’s about time we posted a review. Due to move soon but thankfully still within a public transport distance! We love this place. We both love wine but have learnt a ton, both technique, grapes, and about regions since starting coming here - and discovered wines we never thought we’d love. Thoroughly enjoyed our second Summer Wine Fair here and feeling very much more in love with the area we live! Fantastic wine, great people, and a beautiful venue. Keep it up guys, we’ll be back soon with more friends/ family :)Written 21 August 2021
- Met up with some old university friends. Heard some mixed reviews about this place but let me tell you all the negative ones are completely WRONG.
Me and my friends were like something out of the Hangover, I don't say this lightly but probably the best night of my life. I would recommend this place to absolutely anyone.
We really made friends with one of the bar staff, Charlie I think her name was, she literally helped take our night to the next level.
Can't wait to go back next weekend!!Written 16 December 2022
- Excellent service and beautifully-crafted cocktails, enjoyed in the early evening sunshine on the terrace.
The staff were charming and the small plates were the perfect accompaniment to our drinks - made according to our preferences by a patient and helpful barman.
I only wish we lived nearby and could visit more often.Written 30 July 2022
- Excellent cider bar with a very wide range of ciders, including two of their own, and every other apple-based alcoholic drink. Welcoming and knowledgeable staff, a taster table on arrival, and a few indoor and outdoor tables. Don't miss it.Written 13 October 2019
- Really lovely evening very busy but great quality wines and lovely service I really recommend this place for a great night outWritten 19 May 2023
The best drinks.
You will not regret a visit. The owner is so welcoming and knowledgeable about the products.
Excellent!Written 12 June 2022
- I love this little spot - it’s stunning, and the staff were brilliant. They looked after us really well. Fantastic cocktails too!Written 1 November 2021
- This is a great place - if you like tasting wine and learning at the same time this is the proverbial kids’ sweet shop for grown ups. Plenty of opportunities to taste and not get too out of hand cost wiseWritten 2 March 2022
- We had a couple of glasses on Malbec and some truffle crisps. V nice in all ways... wines, location, staff... Nice little upstairs oasis!Written 3 December 2022
- Lovely little gem in Forest Gate. Friendly staff, very nice decor and a great selection of wines. Will definitely be coming back.Written 20 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for groups seeking wine bars in London:See more wine bars for groups in London on Tripadvisor