Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Such a perfect experience for a date day! I really enjoyed it! The staff were really nice and the location is great! I would definitely recommend it!Written 10 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came to buy props for a runway show. There are some great stalls with sellers with amazing antique wares, and a few with the normal cheap jewellery tat.
My minus point would be some of the indoor area sellers are pretty grumpy and unhelpful. Give them a miss and stay outside where there are. some great sellers with very interesting wares, are well informed and happy to help you make your purchase.
(My favourites are the two tables selling Roman jewellery and antiques!)Written 19 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really insightful tasting session from the owner himself who managed the operation end to end and are patient with all of our curious questions. By the end of the tour we learned how to make wine and down to relationship management with the growers! This sets the tour apart from the rest. Super friendly team and highly recommend to the real enthusiasts.Written 4 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun spot! It's tucked down an alley near the railway arches near the Bethnal Green tube. Very casual spot; a few outdoor tables in the alley and some indoor ones, too. Chill vibes and lots of locals. Interesting concept of wines made it London and other cities, often if grapes purchased elsewhere. Small, well-curated by-the-glass list. Enjoyed some pre-dinner wines here and would happily return!Written 1 June 2022
- Ordered a bottle of Dom which got delivered to the wrong address, it had also been signed for according to the tracking details! Rang up Honest Grapes and living up to their name, sorted the problem with no hassle. The courier was sent out to retrieve the missing bottle and re-delivered to me promptly.
Excellent service and a great price, I will certainly use them again.Written 15 December 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in London:
- Royal Historic Pubs Walking Guided Tour in London
- Private Alcohol-Free Tasting Experience in London
- London Pub Crawl
- Royal Walk and Champagne Moet Chandon at Harrods
- English Wine and Cheese Tour from London