Food & Drink
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travellers are saying
- We visited the Heritage Centre on Saturday 25th November 2023. This was part of a Buy-a-gift experience which also included sampling beers before the tour commenced. My wife who is normally not a beer drinker, said the samples were very enjoyable. We were given a very interesting, informative and light hearted tour of the Centre by our guide John Hatch. John explained the history of the site as a brewery and about beer production there since 1533. If only my teachers in school had made things as interesting as this! After the tour we were also given tokens to exchange for a selection of beers in the bar attached next door. We also each enjoyed a delicious pizza of our choice, which was freshly made in the bar area. I would also like to mention all the staff in the bar who were friendly and welcoming. A very enjoyable afternoon and evening. Highly recommend.
Phil & Tina JonesWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ive done a few of these Beer tastings and Brewery tours and this was one of the better ones.
As well as tasting good beer Alice our guide to all thing beer related gave us interesting historical facts along the way to make it a notch above the normal brewing related information. I found myself since requoting these little gems to friends and family to impress with my knowledge !Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Four Pure for walk-in tasting and takeaway purchase. The welcome could not have been warmer… the staff members that I spoke to were friendly and informative. Lots of choice on the pumps. Helped me to refine my choices based on my preferences and suggested alternatives which I was very happy to sample. So impressed with the brews and the knowledge and attitude of the team. Highly recommend…Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Venue for Rouler Live cycling show. Great space with nice coffee and beer. Had a great day and would go again.Written 6 November 2023
- Came here with Marisa and our pooch, Obi. We had three pints of the Tropical IPA, £5.90 a pint. We also had some food from the Kottu Sri Lankan street food vendor which is situated inside the brewery. Funky place with a nice vibe to it. We’ll deffo pop in again when we’re around the area.Written 12 November 2023
- The whole experience was amazing! Jes was AMAZING and so knowledgeable. You can tell how passionate he was about the product! Fab day and would highly recommend! :)Written 16 November 2023
- Fantastic beer - loved the tasting flights - super pizza and friendly service! Helpful suggestions from the team about which beers to try. Thanks!Written 23 November 2023
- Great brewery tour and tasting. Helen was a really good host and very knowledgeable and happy to spend time talking to us with questions we had. Beers tasted great, favourite being the Helles. Its a hidden gem. Has a great beer garden which we bet is even better in summer. Has a large selection of food stalls from around the world. We will be sure to return again. Thank you HelenWritten 30 November 2022
- This craft ale brewery is on the south bank in the old brewing district. Tried some great ales here. Local beer expert and guide Gary brought us here on a pub crawl. Enjoyed it lots.Written 22 September 2023
- I love a neck oil and enjoy the special edition beers so decided a great way to celebrate my birthday would be to take a trip here!
The staff were really friendly and helpful with recommendations.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys good beer!!Written 13 November 2022
- Second stop on the Bermondsey beer mile and what a massive selection of beers! Also sell T-shirts too. Staff friendly and attentive. Would recommend!Written 9 July 2023
- Amazing Ale with great service and I totally recommend The London Brick...a Red Rye ale served on a 3/4 of a Pint glass due to Strength of 7%....amazing flavour.Written 3 October 2023
- Stumbled on this place after getting off the DLR at Csnning Town. We originally went in for a quick beer but thoroughly enjoyed a few of their Signature Lager and were tempted to eat by the excellent barman. Thankfully, we succumbed as the Hot Dog was the best ever, as was my wife's classic burger and the buffalo fries we shared but still couldn't finish. Thoroughly recommended.Written 28 July 2023
- Great spot in Brixton, unfortunately not on the official beer mile but certainly worth a visit! Great beers and friendly staff tooWritten 19 July 2023
- About 15-20 mins of chat about the beer ..but let’s be honest you don’t go to a pub to do a tour you go to drink beer !....then the paddles of ale started to arrive (3rds not pints) and they kept coming, giving all in my part of 11 plenty of opportunities to find an ale they liked, then a few more paddles to make sure !! When the ale was flowing the food started to arrive....absolutely perfect beer munchies...far too numerous and varied to list....just don’t eat before you go in !!
I’m short the Temple Brew house was an excellent way to start a gentleman’s stag do, lots of beer and food = good value for money. The staff were superbly attentive and well informed about the brewing process, a big thank you to you all !!Written 30 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best hidden gems for breweries in London:See more hidden gem breweries in London on Tripadvisor