- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Extraordinariy attention. Tania (from the office near yo st paul cathedral) helped us a lot. She was very helpful and Kind and thanks to her we could organize out visit.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The visa application process is rather daunting at the outset. One could imagine that the UK and Russia were at loggerheads However, that been said, the staff at the Tourist Office did what was asked, efficiently and politely and I now have my visa. I still can't go but will get there one day, after all ,I've only been waiting 40 years.Written 3 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s always a positive for an area or city when there is a good visitor center close to major transport links. This is useful and with helpful staff!Written 15 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the first stop of the day on my visit to Greenwich. The visitor centre is free to enter and has some very informative displays on the history of the Greenwich area. It's a great way to get an introduction and idea of what you'll be seeing for the day. Also wondered the surrounding grounds and it was absolutely beautiful.
Spent about 45 mins here.Written 7 June 2022
- One thing is for sure - Each and every corner of London is bound to leave you gasping for more and more beautiful view. I was at the London Dockland Visitor Center which unfortunately was closed during my visit but I am glad I visited as I could take some amazing photographs over the Thames.
It was way past sunset and the beautifully lit dockland yard presented a wonderful canvas for me to click nice pictures. Worth a visit for sure.Written 9 July 2018
- A must see. Stunning architecture, and we loved learning about their beliefs and devotion to God. Highly Recommended!Written 28 June 2020
- Lovely little visit to the view after having a nice meal in the Brewers Fayre next door. This is a great little spot for anyone, families with children or couples out on a forest walk. Nice historic find for anyone interested in the history of the glorious Epping Forest!Written 28 October 2019
- This is a one-stop-shop for everything you need for your travel in the city. They sell Oyster cards, Travelcards and bus tickets. You can also check out and purchase tickets for attractions and tours here as well as get free London maps. This should be a first stop for all tourist into the city.Written 13 June 2017
- The exhibition was an ordinary one. There were not much curios or valuable paintings. Also, the crowd made it impossible to roam about freely.Written 26 September 2018
- The Italian National Tourist Office in London. A shocking location in a dark
alleyway near Oxford Circus yet currently well nigh accessible due to building works to adjacent buildings and an articulated lorry literally impeding all access.Written 21 July 2019