- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Favourite sections: 1,2,7
The walk started strong, with the first two sections through central London visiting sites such as Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Camden.
However, the rest of the walk along the canal until Victoria Park was pretty much the usual quiet canal. There were moments of beauty which made the journey worth it.
However past Victoria Park and the Olympic Park, there was not much to see other than certain historical buildings. That’s if you noticed these in the first place.
The more you travel East the less there is to see. Following the route through the estate in Section 5 led me to a closed gate which had a release button. A couple who were ahead of me and also doing the walk had not notice this button and had walked around the estate instead. There were many moments in section 4 and 5 where I needed the map to navigate around. No or few signage.
The route had many interesting things to visit along the way and overall it’s one of the better walking routes I have been on in London.Written 5 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Being our local park we frequently use this cafe.
Good coffee, conversation And atmosphere.
Music concerts, art activities, workshop And lots of toys!!Written 1 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is our 2nd private bike tour with this company and Patrick specifically. We enjoyed our first one so much with him that we had to book it again with him this time around. He took us on a different route this time with lesser known London spots and shared so many interesting tidbits and history with us that we hadn't heard about. Patrick is also a thespian! and we were gifted with his performance of Hamlet's soliloquy at one of the Shakespeare's spots; it was a real treat!
Patrick customized our bike tour and the pace was just right. He was accommodating and made sure everyone in my family was enjoying the tour.
We will definitely return again to this bike tour company and recommend them to those interested on a fun bike tour.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These experiences are best for biking trails in London:
- Classic London Landmarks Bicycle Tour
- London E-Bike tour
- London Landmarks & Secret Gems Bike Ride + Historic Pub + Graffiti Session
- London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park
- Go City: London Explorer Pass - Choose 2 to 7 Attractions