- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
56 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travellers are saying
- Amazing, destination garden centre that can fill half a day. Lots of gift ideas and just lovely to browse. Cafe is high quality with some gluten free options (gf scones!!!).
My only criticism is the confusion about ordering food… there seems to be no clear system and certainly no information to customers- do we order at the desk/table/fridge area????? It’s also a long wait for teas/coffees. More clarity please!Written 3 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- good. has pretty much all you need in a shopping centre. it was fairly clean, quite busy, nice shops and some really nice places to eat. it’s in a good location and is over all an okay shopping centre. it also has seats and sofas scattered around which was very good!Written 14 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Even if the shops within the building are not on your required list take time to walk through the corridors to enjoy the building itself. Set at one end of the main square this dominates the area and inside houses a range of designer shops as well as art gallery.Written 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my Partner came for a day out in Nottingham and came here after having a good experience previously.
The drinks were amazing as usual however I wasn’t overly impressed with the food.
Our server Matthew was incredibly friendly upon arrival and made sure all ours needs were attended to. This fellow needs some recognistion as he went above and beyond the call of duty 👏Written 27 November 2019
- Went here yesterday as part of the ay up market celebration and this was our first visit for quite a while
The buzz was absolutely great - seeing so many small businesses opening their doors for food, drinks and many different activitiesWritten 27 March 2022
- Near to the Goose Fair Ground 'Park and Ride'. A great exhibition space - exhibitions vary. Also a good little coffee shop.Written 25 August 2022
- Friendly staff but dirty tables everywhere, people leaving and tables not being cleaned before other people sitting down, myself included.Written 12 December 2021
- Two shops we "had" to visit at the marina not long before Xmas, we only got one item, but the layout and car park were crazy (yes you expect it), must plan next time to visit in a less stressful time of year, other shops nearby look worth a walk to visit.Written 7 January 2019
- Backlit gallery is one of the main gallery spaces in the city of Nottingham and operates in a way that is similar with other gallery spaces in the city with one major exception. Their programming, which is often brave, bold and at the cutting edge of cultural narratives. This gallery has curated some of the finest contemporary artists as well as up and coming artists, to maximise the conversation on societal discourse.
The issue of access is a historical one, due to the nature of the building that the gallery is situated in, however there is an elevator that can be accessed if needed, it’s just a matter of planning ahead and contacting the gallery for details.
Opening nights are always lively in this space and the Christmas market is often brimming with competitively priced art works from their resident studio artists.Written 19 June 2019
- Pete is a superb artist and genuine nice guy. He runs the studios and hosts for other artists. The range of work and passion for art and sculpture is evident before you even enter the premises as there is frequently easels outside in the alley tempting you to explore further. Each room is a different collection and Pete and several other artists can be seen working, but all the residents are friendly always have the time to chat. They make you feel a personal friend not just a customer. This is where artists go to envy!Written 9 July 2017
- Exceptional quality of original artworks. Most definitely worth the visit👍
Purchased paintings here for many years and always received an excellent serviceWritten 5 May 2021
- Just a cafe and a small gallery. If you don't know what you want to see here, don't waste your time.Written 19 April 2018
- Very unique and forward thinking gallery with a great one on one personal experience. Would highly recommend viewing.Written 13 February 2018
- SUBWAY AT VICTORIA RETAIL PARK, NETHERFIELD
*WARNING* DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BRANCH*
Just over an hour and a half ago, I order some food from this branch which was delivered by Deliveroo.
We ordered a couple of sandwiches and a salad box and after eating most of the sandwiches, I went to open the salad box (which had a sticker on the front of the box to keep it sealed) and walking around my salad was a FLY!!
I telephoned the store and was told to phone back as no manager present to speak to but I was obviously very annoyed and wanted to speak to someone now and they put the phone down.
I went into the branch and the staff are young, inexperienced in dealing with complaints and I had to demand they get the manager on the phone.
No PPE, no masks being worn, no gloves serving the food - H&S being followed - NOT
When I asked the manger on the phone how the hell a fly got in the sealed salad box, I was met with ‘the staff are supposed to check the food before sealing it’
Well that’s utter cr@p as the fly didn’t magically appear by itself??
Personally, I think they put it in the box for spite as after we’d placed the order, my daughter received a call on her mobile (she has the App) and we thought it was a sales call she seems to constantly get)
All we could hear was what sounded like a call centre, no one was speaking so I swore down the phone and was about to hang up when they announced it was subway and they needed to substitute an order.
I apologised and did say to my daughter, I hope they don’t spit in our food as the girl who called me laughed down the phone so clearly heard me swear.
When I challenged the girl in the shop if it was done on purpose she went bright red.
Absolutely disgusting, made me feel physically sick and I wouldn’t recommend eating there and I won’t be eating in a Subway again 🤢🤮Written 24 August 2021
- Decided to give this place a try out ,but because of the amount of dogs in the cafe and a suspicious looking wet puddle right by the counter ,we changed our minds and didn't. Even stay for coffee ,a shame as we had been looking forward to trying the food
Why not have a couple of days a week to be dog friendly and the rest of the time to concentrate on the people ,some folks are allergic to the smell and pet hairs ,and worried as we were at what looked like dog urine on the floor
Not hygenicWritten 24 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Nottingham
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Nottingham:See more shopping for children in Nottingham on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Nottingham:See more shopping for couples in Nottingham on Tripadvisor