- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
56 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travellers are saying
- This is an exceptional venue, the cinema is almost straight out of the Art Deco period, very retro and interesting. This is an independent cinema, and quite u like the commercial cinema that is completely soulless. I disagree with some of the comments that the tickets are expensive. Try visiting other art house cinema in Cheltenham or Bristol, most costs at least £20 a ticket/per person and that comes without food or drink. At Regal, we paid £6 per ticket. Sure enough, the food and drinks cost more, damn how else are they going to make a profit otherwise. If cheap night out is what you are looking for, then perhaps the likes of Odeon would be more suited but you sure won’t get the leg room and hospitality that Regal has to offer. This is the sort of venue I would indefinitely support and long may it last.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend booked us this for my 50th birthday and it was wonderful!
The experience was so informative and the interaction we had with these beautiful animals was perfect!! We got to feed, walk and pet them!
The ladies who took us round were so lovely….really friendly and obviously have a love for these cute creatures! Furthermore they took loads of memorable pictures for us throughout our time with the alpacas.
I believe they host alpaca picnics and I can’t wait for next summer to see them again!
Thank you so much for a truly magical 50th treat! XWritten 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just had a lovely time with the grandchildren at "Knight school" at the Almonry. The teacher was very patient and informative, the two girls loved it. They both recieved certificates and a free sword at the end.
Excellent fun and well worth the £5.
We would definately go back.
Thank you to everyone at the Almonry.Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of shops to browse and buy. Garden Centre in particular have vast range of products, Lots of products with greatly reduced prices.Written 18 April 2022
- Evesham food festival at crown meadow at the other end of Evesham open park area. Fabulous event and a beautiful sunny day in May.
All visitors enjoying the fair and entertainment.Written 8 May 2022
- hire a narrow boat for the day and head to Stratford fantastic day out a slow pace along the river watching the World go by loved itWritten 2 July 2022
- The Evesham Arts Centre is a great venue. There’s not a bad seat in the house. It’s small enough to be intimate but big enough to be classy and professional. The staff are great, as are facilities. If they could just stop handing out single use plastic cups to people who have a tiny bit of drink left as they enter the auditorium they’d be perfect. “A moment on the lips and a millennium in the tips” folks!Written 12 February 2020
- Been here before. Nice to visit the garden cenrte & have a snack, although it is quite expensive. A variety of shops & pleasant walks around the park. A change of scenery, good to visit, but some shops expensive.Written 20 January 2022
- The Bells do not ring out anymore , why? We presume there is a fault and hopefully will be rectified.Written 31 December 2021
- I haven't visited this fishery for around 17 years but I came back weds, I caught everytime I put the line in, sometimes in less than a minute, was amazing. Really caught the fishing bug again. I came along with my grandad and I had a lovely time there, the pools were nice and quiet, caught lots of roach and some perch, brilliant experience had, I cant wait to bring my son. My grandad fishes here alot.Written 29 July 2022
- This old church had staff on hand to welcome you and once down the steps opens up to a beautiful interior that is resplendent with colourful windows and interesting war memorials. It is airy and spacious and was a delight to visit. It is set amongst other interesting buildings and a lovely park.Written 6 December 2020
- Built in 1376 and a bit off the beaten track this is worth the effort, It is huge and in good conditionWritten 4 May 2022
- The round house is a tudor building in the centre of town. It as striking timbers in keeping with the Tudor style. It is now used as a Bank.Written 2 October 2020
- Over the last 12 months a lot of hard work has gone into making the area around the ferry look cleaner and tidier. Flower beds and new grass sown along with 25 bases for benches and sun shades. Still work to do but a good startWritten 28 August 2021
- This ornate and huge war memorial overlooks the park and river below, so is well suited in a quiet part of town and close to the bell tower and two churches. There are a lot of makes on it which is a sobering thought to the amount of casualties in both wars. Worth a visitWritten 6 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Evesham