- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great trip down the river - Martin was great with our special needs son a lovely trip - 30 mins just right to see the riverWritten 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an amazing “experience”. You are involved in the inflation and deflation of the baloon(if you are able no pressure) so much more than just a baloon flight. Russell and team were really informative and welcoming. Answering questions and you providing information. The flight over Evesham was lovely, no wind so we didn’t go far unfortunately but still a wonderful experience and the landing was brilliant. We loved it and will do it again for sure.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful afternoon on the steam railway an attraction that we have used regularly over at least a decade.
The railway is terrific value, the engines lovely and the staff warm and chatty. As our children have got older (15 and 11) I feared that they would tire of it but no. My family love the railway.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyable wine tasting experience! Was only my partner and I so felt very personalised. Mike is very knowledgeable. Expanded out of usual NZ Sauvignon to a White Rioja and discovered a very other new likes too. Would recommend!Written 20 March 2022
- My wife and I were part of a National Holidays coach tour that took a river cruise on Handsam Two. The weather was not good, heavy rain, but we all got onto the boat quickly and easily. Luckily the boat was covered so we stayed mainly dry. There was a limited commentary but that was fine so we could enjoy the peace of the river. I can imagine how nice the cruise would be on a lovely sunny day but despite the weather it was an enjoyable and relaxing trip.Written 27 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Evesham
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Evesham:See more tours for couples in Evesham on Tripadvisor