- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- What a lovely team. Dived with my 11 year old son. His first dive. They really looked after him! Thank you!Written 26 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can recommend this as a worthwhile pleasant activity. Especially when the weather is warm. We motored as the wind was inadequate to drive the two masted brigantine vessel. Edmond regaled us in French and English as to the long period over which the mountains edging the coast were formed. This cruise had a number of people who were of differing ages. All enjoyed the swim.Written 13 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've had a great experience with Alpha Beluga. Calm and laid back atmosphere with a very friendly crew.
Pascal, merci pour les plongées sympas ! Je dois dire que tu as même trouvé un hippocampe! :)Written 27 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found about this place from the exploring the options in Cote D'Azur card.
We emailed them for booking 2 places for Snorkelling and got immediate response from them. Reaching the place could be a bit difficult for people using public transport as it is at the far end from Cannes. They provide the body suits and all the gears necessary for this. all you need to carry is your swimsuit and you are good to go. The guides who took us for snorkeling were really nice and friendly. even if they didn't speak English, they tried their best to communicate with us. We didn't know swimming and they took care of us during the whole 1.30 hrs of snorkeling. They brought us back and served us drinks while we got changed and ready to leave. it was a fun experience! Definitely worth trying.Written 13 September 2017
- We went diving with CIP diving center for 3 days last week. The dive center is very well organized. It seemed to us that the dive equipment is good, and so are the boats.
Our little 3 person family group have different dive experience, and wanted to go together, which was very well taken care of by the center. The dive guides and instructors are service minded, happy to help and inform us and know the sites very well. We went in small groups, and our guides knew what to expect at each site and where to find interesting things like moray eels, groupers, lobsters, etc. There is more fish life than we expected so close to harbors in the Cotes de Azur.
We will recommend the CIP diving center.Written 24 June 2019
- Thomas was great and very professional. Views are amazing and the feeling is just magical. Can’t wait for the next flight !Written 13 January 2022
So, first you need to know two things if you have never used a Segway before (we hadn't): 1) that you need zero experience, and 2) it's easy and safe.
We booked with Ecos Event, and Daniel (presumably the owner) was our guide. We actually booked quite late, by phone, and he was very accommodating.
We speak English, and Daniel was very happy to talk mostly in English (though we did have a fluent French speaker in our group to help with the occasional word).
He is laid-back and happy to tweak the tour to fit the group.
We were a group of six, ranging from early 60s down to 13 yrs.
You start with some very basic instruction, then do some exercises to check you can master the handling (really it is to give the driver a little practice and confidence), and then very shortly you are off. Our particular tour took us around the marina area, along the top of the beach, down onto the beach for a while, then "off-roading" through bamboo groves and onto an unused runway.
Daniel is easy-going, checks on everyone, but doesn't micromanage or freak out if there is a minor bump between two Segways. He even gives somewhat of a guided tour.
Some suggestions for novice riders:
1. Know that each Segway has a good carry-bag on the front, so you can take items with you.
2. Wear suncream (especially on the backs of your hands)!
3. Make 100% sure that you understand how to stop (one of our group was about 90% sure, but enjoyed the ride less because of that.)
4. When you book, check on payment methods. Daniel didn't take credit cards, but that meant that we got an extra few minutes on the Segways as he led us to an ATM to withdraw money!
5. A helmet is required, and provided.
6. If it is a hot day, take plenty of water with you and stay hydrated.
What is very nice is that Daniel went out of his way to take photographs of us riding, and group photographs at scenic spots ... and at the end uploaded it for us to be able to access and download off the web ... for no charge - now that's rare these days!
At 65 Euros per person for us, for more than two hours, it's not the cheapest event, but it proved to be one of the highlights of our holiday and we'd certainly recommend it.
Thanks Daniel.Written 22 July 2019
- Just came back from our expedition of the esterel region. Generous tour with very kind people and interesting information about the region around Saint-Raphael. We can only recommend the tour!Written 26 July 2018
- Amazing welcoming, honest service and a great quality of the boat. Very professional team , offering useful advice before taking the ride. I strongly recommend.Written 11 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Fréjus
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Fréjus:See more tours for groups in Fréjus on Tripadvisor
Fréjus Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$48.46|