Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Torremolinos
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We have stayed in Torremolinos / Benalmadena a few times in January and have always been blessed with the weather being around 25 degree's! We love La Carihuela as it's clean and there are plenty of restaurants, bars, cafe's and shops, not to mention an excellent beach. The only thing that puts us off are the street sellers / looky, looky men selling fake everything! However if you say "NO" they are normally respectful and leave you alone.Written 15 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing show!! I cant recommend the show enough. The atmosphere was great. All inclusive drinks. Alarnas singing was great and the best magician I've ever seen! Can't wait to go back 😃Written 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- City marvellow, by the sea stinks grlled fish tobą co smoking everywhere. Noisy area.may be I will go there Alain?Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely clean beach with plenty of restaurants, bars and cafe's close by. In some area's there were also WC's which were kept clean and tidy. You may also get to see the lovely green parrots.Written 15 January 2023
- Nice walk arround the lake with cannons. Nice views. It is a bit of a climb towards trainstation but you can take the small bus every half hour at Heineken CaféWritten 30 April 2022
- Get off the beaten track and visit this place. The Mill of Torremolinos (Towermills) and the little museum are very interesting and the garden very pretty. Although those beautiful owls should not be in a cage!!!Written 15 November 2022
- On our way back from Mijas, we decided to stop here for a quick beach visit. The area is very nice and lively and if strategic, can find a place near where they play some decent music. When returning to the “top”, you’ll stop by a number of shops. There’s also an elevator you can take to the top too. Overall, a fun area to visit.Written 22 January 2023
- 5 star service 5 star entertainment brilliantly presented in the heart of town can’t wait to return the show was fresh on point and delivered to perfectionWritten 10 October 2022
- The design of the house and the views are stunning. The materials used and the condition of the property are superb. The house is well worth the visit.Written 14 January 2023
- Playa los Alamos is one of the last beaches in Torremolinos before Malaga.
The more than a kilometer long and 60-meter wide beach is known for its golden sand and light waves.
It has an extensive leisure offering for all ages from beach bars, restaurants, and outdoor sports activities. The beach promenade is excellent for walking.Written 11 December 2021
- I think COVID has hit this place quite hard. We visited many years ago and it wasn’t like this. There were no crocs outside, they were all housed in four pens in a glasshouse. Outside there were a few turtles and tortoises. A small indoor area with a couple of lizards. The whole park could be done in 20 minutes. We held a baby croc which was nice (cost €10 with a souvenir picture) and then the guide went in with the crocs to give a talk for 15 minutes which was quite informative.
It’s a shame that it has been affected this way as it was a lovely little park. Hopefully they will build it back up.Written 22 May 2022
- Modest but charming church. A truly quaint little church in the old town centre and apparently dedicated to Torremolinos's patron saint, St Michael Archangel. Inside the building you can see the beautiful altar and bask in the atmosphere. Loved the stop off.Written 28 June 2022
- Pedestrianised area in Torremolinos with many many bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, etc etc, plus it's quite close to the wonderful beach. Lots of bustling activity and people going here and there. A great experience and one not to miss.Written 3 July 2022
- Nice Comfortable Beach, but i was not too long to avoid getting sun burn and stoke, clean nice and not bad,Written 4 August 2022
- This is a culture oasis in Torremolinos with outdoor sculptures and some good local art displayed in the corridors. Nice cafe at the back. There are all sorts of adult education classes run from here. Worth a visit!Written 22 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Torremolinos
- The best day trips from Torremolinos according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Guided Tour to Caminito del Rey from Malaga
- Ronda Village Guided Tour from Costa del Sol
- Gibraltar Shopping Guided Tour from Costa del Sol
- Full Day to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens from Torremolinos
- Seville Full Day Trip with Cathedral from Costa del Sol
Torremolinos Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 9:48 PM|