- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
166 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 166
What travellers are saying
- Lovely marina with waterfront restaurants and numerous shops. Our favourite restaurant here was Casa Carlos where we received excellent service and food. There are also a few restaurants with live music in the evening. Lots of fish in the clear water.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great easy hike near Playa Blanca with amazing views from the top.
Keep a hold of your hats/sunglasses/phones at the top as it's very windy.
Best to go early morning before it gets too hot as there isn't any shade when walking around the crater.Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely beach, minimal rocks and nice water. September is a good time to visit as the water has warmed up over the summer months whilst the weather itself is bearable during peak heat in the day. There are showers at the entrance to wash off sand and seaweed (seaweed will get everywhere!)Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to chill plenty of bars restaurants, bluebell our fav for nice priced drinks and friendly staff, restaurant’s look good didn’t try many only tapas in corner near arch excellentWritten 26 November 2021
- Calm waters that are crystal clear, loads of fish to see and great if you like to snorkel.
We have been here many times and love to swim and sunbathe in this little gem of a lagoon. would not visit the area without calling here two or three times at least. Great for kids as its shallow at first and its safe.
Used for scuba diving and sea trekking locally from the dive centre.
Give it a try I believe you will love it.Written 25 September 2022
- un posticino davvero incantevole pieno di ristoranti e bar. probabilmente il posto migliore che possiate trovare ad Arrecife, che in se' nn ci è piaciuta tantissimo.
non e' facilissimo parcheggiare nelle vicinanze ma abbiamo trovato alcuni posti liberi vicino alla polizia municipale. l'area seppur turistica è molto frequentata dai locali. ottimo posto per tapas e aperitivi.Written 3 May 2022
- it's a town beach, but thanks to the low-rise policy in Lanzarote, the setting is not bad. The sand is pale golden, the water is wonderfully crystal clear, with an incredible variety of splendidly coloured fish. Great swims.
BUT, the difference between morning before 10.30-11.00 and after is like night and day. In the earlier part of the morning, the beahc is uncrowded, quiet, and ideal for a great swim. Then it becomes progressively extremely crowded. And noisy: on the beach itself, many screaming kids, and in the water the unbearable loud and constant noise of jet skis and other engines. These also make swimming much less enjoyable, with an area you cannot cross.Written 9 September 2022
- Stunning views and good information. The displays they did for us were interesting and the reps certainly knew there stuff. I last visited when I was 9 and it was good to come back several years later and see it again.Written 22 June 2022
- This was a good walk around a volcano - well signposted with interesting noticeboards every few hundred metres giving information about the volcano and the surrounding countrysideWritten 22 November 2021
- Looked forward to visiting here. Nice story and special place for a moment of reflection. Plenty of parking. Lovely small church.Written 20 August 2022
- Very large open air market. Lots to see and do and eat and drink. Parking at 2 euros adjacent.
Well worth a visitWritten 18 September 2022
- We walked ( two 75 yr olds) from the harbour at Puerto del Carmen. Yes, the first part is quite demanding, as is the part where you cross the gorge. We really enjoyed it though and found plenty of seats en route. The only drawback was the lack of any shade so come prepared with drinks, hat etc. we caught a taxi back from Porto Calero ( 9 euros) . The taxi rank is on the main road going out of the port, north of the main car park. A good bit of exercise !Written 23 September 2022
- A great walk down to the old town with several restaurants to relax in. We caught the taxi boat to Puerto Calero which doesn’t take long but the views of the coastline and out to sea are worth the very reasonable fareWritten 21 September 2022
- Have visited this museum a couple of times now, it is well worth a visit. Plenty of information about the volcano, also about the wildlife on the land and the sea and about the history of the island. This time the interactive areas where not available due to COVID but still worth a visit. Big bonus, it is free entrance.Written 12 January 2021
- Had the chance to visit this beautiful church on a Sunday.
So wanted to sit a while but because of covid the pews were out of bounds.
We did manage to light candles for our fallen which was the aim of visiting the church in the first place.Written 13 March 2022