National Parks • Geologic Formations
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
88 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 88
What travellers are saying
- Went on bus tour through Tui so glad as cars queued for hours by the looks of it. Abraham was our guide and so attentive and knowledgeable not only of here but of other places visited on tourWritten 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely marina with waterfront restaurants and numerous shops. Our favourite restaurant here was Casa Carlos where we received excellent service and food. There are also a few restaurants with live music in the evening. Lots of fish in the clear water.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great easy hike near Playa Blanca with amazing views from the top.
Keep a hold of your hats/sunglasses/phones at the top as it's very windy.
Best to go early morning before it gets too hot as there isn't any shade when walking around the crater.Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely beach, minimal rocks and nice water. September is a good time to visit as the water has warmed up over the summer months whilst the weather itself is bearable during peak heat in the day. There are showers at the entrance to wash off sand and seaweed (seaweed will get everywhere!)Written 23 September 2022
- Nice place to chill plenty of bars restaurants, bluebell our fav for nice priced drinks and friendly staff, restaurant’s look good didn’t try many only tapas in corner near arch excellentWritten 26 November 2021
- Calm waters that are crystal clear, loads of fish to see and great if you like to snorkel.
We have been here many times and love to swim and sunbathe in this little gem of a lagoon. would not visit the area without calling here two or three times at least. Great for kids as its shallow at first and its safe.
Used for scuba diving and sea trekking locally from the dive centre.
Give it a try I believe you will love it.Written 25 September 2022
- un posticino davvero incantevole pieno di ristoranti e bar. probabilmente il posto migliore che possiate trovare ad Arrecife, che in se' nn ci è piaciuta tantissimo.
non e' facilissimo parcheggiare nelle vicinanze ma abbiamo trovato alcuni posti liberi vicino alla polizia municipale. l'area seppur turistica è molto frequentata dai locali. ottimo posto per tapas e aperitivi.Written 3 May 2022
- it's a town beach, but thanks to the low-rise policy in Lanzarote, the setting is not bad. The sand is pale golden, the water is wonderfully crystal clear, with an incredible variety of splendidly coloured fish. Great swims.
BUT, the difference between morning before 10.30-11.00 and after is like night and day. In the earlier part of the morning, the beahc is uncrowded, quiet, and ideal for a great swim. Then it becomes progressively extremely crowded. And noisy: on the beach itself, many screaming kids, and in the water the unbearable loud and constant noise of jet skis and other engines. These also make swimming much less enjoyable, with an area you cannot cross.Written 9 September 2022
- We walked ( two 75 yr olds) from the harbour at Puerto del Carmen. Yes, the first part is quite demanding, as is the part where you cross the gorge. We really enjoyed it though and found plenty of seats en route. The only drawback was the lack of any shade so come prepared with drinks, hat etc. we caught a taxi back from Porto Calero ( 9 euros) . The taxi rank is on the main road going out of the port, north of the main car park. A good bit of exercise !Written 23 September 2022
- A great walk down to the old town with several restaurants to relax in. We caught the taxi boat to Puerto Calero which doesn’t take long but the views of the coastline and out to sea are worth the very reasonable fareWritten 21 September 2022
- Lovely weather, great restaurants and friendly people. Most places had reopened and were as we remembered them, unfortunately a few didn’t survive, and a few the service wasn’t up to the mark. Value for money very good.Written 28 September 2022
- The cave was breathtaking beautiful and one of the best experience in my life.
The guide was terrible. In the begging she spoke Spanish, English and German, but after 5 minutes she spoke mostly in Spanish, and translated only 3-4 sentences in English. But it’s ok, I read more about the cave on Google.Written 24 September 2022
- We came over from Fuerteventura to visit for the day.
Pleasantly surprised, nice resort with lots of restaurants and shops (some seem to sell the same tat)
The beaches are nice and in walking distance from the port.
The sea is crystal clear, sheltered and calm lovely for the little ones.
Weather was fabulous but very hot as no wind compared to fuert.
Definitely recommend at visit.Written 31 August 2022
- 1st time in Lanzarote, went to Papagayo beach. Fantastic. Nice sand clear, warm water and not stony under foot. Bumpy road there but don’t know what people are moaning about, especially in a hire car, it’s bumpy, no need for 4x4 etc. tosh.
Went today and the entry by car is closed with no explanation. Might be a full car park but as usual here they don’t tell you anything, it’s just shut. Oh well back to the pool and parasol. Probably the nicest beach I’ve ever been on.Written 27 September 2022
- Small man made beach which is very sheltered.
Great for little ones.
No sun loungers so take your own blanket and sun shade.
Sea is crystal clear.
Supermarket and bars/restaurants near by.
We visited on a day trip from Fuerteventura and loved it, totally recommend a visit.Written 31 August 2022