- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 516
What travellers are saying
- Be sure to stop by for fresh fruit and vegetables, and all types of food you can think of. This is an iconic spot for foodies to stop by when in Barcelona.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is more of a true market than La Boqueria. La Boqueria looks more like a large food court rather than a market as here you have more raw food vendors. There is a great variety here, so there is something for everyone. This place is not as busy as La Boqueria, so navigating it is easier. Go have a look…Written 12 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Mall is situated across from the Hilton Diagonal and has almost everything you need including a huge supermarket with lots of choices of food, alcohol, clothes hardware and more.
There are lots of restaurants including all the fast food chain restaurants as well as more bespoke and interesting eating places.
The Mall is immaculate and all leading brand clothes shops are in abundance. If you want to spend time there then almost everything is available.Written 23 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent around three hours in this very nice shopping centre which was previously the Bullring. The views from the top are worth going to see as well. If you are a UK resident you can claim the tax back in the airport from many of the shops so worth asking when purchasing goods. The shopping centre is very easy to find and around a 5 minute journey from the Ramblas.Written 29 November 2022
- Didn’t really notice the shops but they looked pretty good. The public toilets came in handy since I needed too go.Written 30 December 2019
- Far from the madding crowd, this market is mostly used by locals, the exterior and interior is spotless the design is quite pleasing we especially liked the Lidl in the basementWritten 21 November 2022
- Sooooo busy but definitely nice to visit if you’re in spain we went here during the summer but we had to wear masks and it was super hot that made it less funWritten 8 November 2021
- Ramble through preloved items in this large bazaar. Stall holders put forth various items, old and new, but mainly cheap stuff. As value is in the eye of the beholder, find your needed item here. Take time to sift through the various sprawling stalls, clothing, bedding, cloth bales galore.Written 5 December 2022
- In order to get to the Maremagnum you need to pass the beautiful sea deck, watching the harbor and the seagulls - absolutely breath taking! however, getting there was somewhat disappointing- the stores are small, selection is limited- better do your main shopping around placa catalunya!Written 15 November 2021
- Located in the gothic quarter, is a series of covered passageways that makes up the galeries malda, with is colourful displays in was quite nice to browse along.Written 20 December 2022
- Walking down the narrow street, the art caught our eye. This is a brilliant space, a gem and Robert's passion for the art and his artists shines through. He walked us through some of the pieces, explaining the background etc. Brilliant. His second gallery on Carrer D'Avinyo is even more impressive from a display perspective. Great art by superb artists who are so distinctive and original. Like original urban art - this is gold.Written 23 October 2022
- They were under construction, not so pleasant but enjoyed walking into every store to check out. Very clean placeWritten 17 March 2020
- The building is spectacular, full of light and very airy. The art on show won’t be to everyone’s taste but it was exactly right for me and I found both of the shows that were on to be very interesting. The second floor had nothing on at the time I visited, which was a shame because I would have loved to spend more time looking around. I would definitely return in the future.Written 2 October 2021
- Some great little tapas bars and a variety of fresh produce. Within easy walking distance of the residential part of the cityWritten 15 December 2021
- One weekend per month there is this Palo Alto Market Fest in Poblenou with lots of stalls where designers sell their own stuff, lots of food trucks, drinks, live music and full of happy people of all ages. Fun, I do recommend this. Partly outdoor, partly indoors.Written 1 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Barcelona
- These experiences are best for shopping in Barcelona:
- Andorra and France from Barcelona, Discover 3 Countries in One Day.
- La Roca Village Tour
- La Roca Village Shopping Private Tour from Barcelona
- Private 4 hs City Tour of Barcelona and La Roca Village 5 hours with pick up
- Barcelona Private & Tailored Designer Showroom Fashion Tour
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Barcelona:See more romantic shopping in Barcelona on Tripadvisor