- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travellers are saying
- Great portions!
For the budget people who wants to pay only for the drink, and enjoy the FREE TAPAS! (As it used to be back in the years when "tapas" concept was invented by one of the kings, which actually made a law for all the wine places to serve some side food "tapas" to whoever drunk wine, for a halthier drinking!).
I was actually amazed by the portion of the free "tapas-side dish". And the drink is average price, 3.5 euros for the small beer (like the one in the table next to me!), 5.50 euros for my portion 😃👌
To be in downtown area, it is not a touristic price, but more for locals that pay a little extra for the food. Really good for value!
Just keep in mind that you may repeat tapas dishes... but for me it was ok, this plate was my whole meal!
And... quality is ok, just a quick and go style, don't expect gourmet food 😉Written 16 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice bar, with efficient staff and nice cocktails. Very full, loud and colourful. Only interior, no terrace.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there at for a blues jam session at around midnight, and it quickly filled up. Small and intimate, so it can get a little hot inside, but what music venues don't. The service was straight forward. Free sunflower seeds with your drink, and waiters scan the room for when you need a refill.Written 3 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A timeless setting with locals who all seem to know each other and the bartenders already know their drink of choice. But don't ask for a martini or a manhattan. No cocktails. Mixed drinks only. And beer. The traditionally clad bartenders will serve you masterfully and generously. In the back, the main scene is around the piano. Where you will be entertained by amazing piano music and everyone joining in on the fun. A queue forms around 10:30 to gain entry, so try and show up a bit earlier. Saves you an entry fee, too.Written 4 March 2017
- We stumbled across this whilst wondering the streets and had to pop in! The decor was great, so creative and fun. There was a great selection of drinks, from beers, cocktails and shots. There was such a cool vibe in there, we would have stayed longer if it wasn’t getting so late. Loved the popcorn instead of nuts or crisps. Would definitely recommend this place 😊Written 20 November 2017
- i first went for the free jam session on monday, mainly jazz. the place is cosy and the vibe is nice. its a nice spot for weekends with nice musicWritten 21 November 2016
- We went to the open mic night here. This added great value to our short trip to Madrid. We have enjoyed all the spanish songs and the welcoming atmosphere of this cafe.Written 22 September 2021
- Ended up in here as part of an organized tour. Got there early-ish, but it soon packed up. 2 x drag queens, I didn't have too much idea what was being said as it was all in Spanish (funny, that, being in Madrid and all!) but I ended up on stage being ritually humiliated without understanding what was being said, so that's that one ticked off my bucket list. I guess these places are an acquired taste, but if you don't take it too seriously you'll be OK.Written 21 March 2019
- La rivoltosa is a place with true identity that knows what and how to deliver a magnificent dining experience .
The place it my resembles more to a bar than a restaurant, but when you start to read the food menù you realize this place got a mission, please their guests.
Amazing and tasty cocktails, the right selection of wine and beers complimented by a selected menu for all the palates. You might share or go for your own dish, very generous portion, and the result will be the same, fantastic.
We went there two different nights and the result was the same, happy , pleased and satisfied.
Strongly recommend this venue to start your evening in Madrid.Written 31 August 2022
- Little tapas place which is great for lunch and dinner. Good value for many (delicious wines) and a lovely staff!Written 16 February 2020
- The bouncer on the front physically pushed me into a street pole (i now have a lump and concussion) . He was aggressive. The staff here don’t like the English even though I’m fluent in Spanish, they decided to judge me on my identification. Outrageous bouncers and staff. The music and drinks were good nonetheless. I am perusing a police case with madrid police -about the bouncer I dealt with as they saw him push me.Written 21 March 2022
- I really enjoyed this place, it has very good atmosphere, very good rock music, reasonable drink prices and live bands every weekend. I don’t give it a 5 because the layout of the live music is odd and it is difficult to fully appreciate at times the balance of the music, but overall it is great funWritten 12 April 2019
- We stopped in here every night on our way out and sometimes on our way back. Super friendly service each and every time and great drinks as well!Written 15 July 2018
- They make great cocktails and play good Spanish music. Me and my boyfriend had good time here. I had Coco Loco cocktail which I highly suggest.Written 20 January 2018