- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Awesome vibes really pretty and nice people 🌸💕
Not very known place but definitely a must place to be atWritten 16 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Now this is a cool place.
The most difficult thing is choosing which of the craft beers to try.
It's expensive at over 5 Euro a pint but you are paying for quality beers.Written 17 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been coming here for sixteen years.
Excellent beers, fantastic music. Frequent live concerts.
The owner and local patrons are super friendly (and many of them speak english).
A definite must every time I am in Madrid.
Wish I lived next door for it to become my local!Written 8 February 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This club offers live music nightly - multiple shows; our experience demonstrated that this club hosts serious musicians - so check its calender.. we saw the highly-regarded American alto-sax playing Kenny Garret as well as a fine Spanish band that played contemporary jazzWritten 5 March 2020
- Booked Cesar and team in Madrid from back home in England. He was so accommodating and helped organise a brilliant time for all the lads. We had the while bus to ourselves and even played our own music. Thank you again. What a blast. Recommended!Written 31 May 2017
- the bar has a nice vibe and on thursday they have a free jam session for rock music. its recommendedWritten 22 November 2016
- We were just passing by and at the end we spend the whole night in this amazing pub. Thank you Andres for the amazing mojitos you made for us!Written 11 April 2019
- Me and my family went there and the waiter told us that there weren’t enough chairs to add to the table, so we just split in two tables with no problem, and from that moment on the waiter was so mean to us, giving really bad answers even though we were nice and correct with him. We even had to ask for the “aperitivo” because he wouldn’t bring it to us, but to every other table.
It was the worst service I’ve ever received. Definitely, me and my family are not going back.Written 3 July 2022
- Nice place for some drinks and perhaps a late night snack. The Alpisco offers a nice bar with drinks and cocktails. We enjoyed the serviceWritten 24 May 2022
- Quaint little place - so quaint that I almost thought of giving it a bad review so that I can continue to get a table there, but that just wouldn't be right would it.
VERY GOOD - fantastic range of starters, so you can try a few delights - the caldos and the calamares were excellent. For the mains - well as a self-respecting carnivore I simply had to go for the steak, and was not disappointed. Also we had asked the waiter (owner) to recommend some wine for us - his choice of Finca Resalo was right on the money.
I will definitely go back, but as above it's quite small so if you want a table, book. Alternatively standing at the bar and sampling a few of the pinchos/ raciones looked very appealing too !!Written 4 January 2016
- I have been buying wine here since they opened the store and I understand they now offer wine tasting courses. I love learning about Spanish wine and the owner is very knowledgeable and helpful. I noticed he also stocks top wines from France. Although it is a neighborhood wine store they are happy to speak English to tourists like me!Written 2 January 2018
- Walked for half an hour out of the centre to give this place a go. Kind of wish we hadn't bothered. It's nice enough inside, like the inside of a cave, but i didn't like the music. I also didn't try the famous panther drink as my partner didn't fancy it and you can only buy in minimum of 1 litre which woul have been too much. The drinks were very expensive compared to what we had been paying elsewhere.Written 1 September 2018