- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
114 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 114
What travellers are saying
- We did the Jack the Ripper escape room investigation mode and it was rather intense. The star of the show was Estrella, our games master. Helped us at all the right moments and even gave us a little tour after we had finished and told us the backstory to all the other rooms. We are all going to come back to try another room. Would 100% recommend to anyone as it a very interesting experience.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great escape room with awesome ambience, we did the Green experience with Joel as our GM and he always knew when to help with hints while keeping the roleplaying immersive.
The room was incredibly designed and the puzzles were fun to solve, plenty of aha! moments and definitely an activity to enjoy with friends (recommend going with more than 2 people trust haha).
Very friendly activity to those like us that have friends that don't speak Spanish perfectly.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best horror escape room I have been to! Found it on google and it is definitely the best horror escape room in madrid! ⭐️⭐️ So much love for the staff ❤️ They were so friendly ❤️⭐️Written 20 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience and team building. Feedback provided is unbelievable.
All of the four teams managed to solve it on time.Written 3 September 2022
- Fox in a box Madrid was amazing. The staff was very friendly and informative. The set of the Golden Nugget Saloon was so realistic. Pedro our gamekeeper was so interactive, funny and and spoke English. After we finally escaped we had a drink at the Spoiler Bar which is a few steps up from the game rooms. It was an enjoyable afternoon.Written 24 April 2022
- We did two rooms:
The refrigerator show - was really fun!! It was great finally being able to compete just little against each other, rather than as a team :) our GM was Estrella, and She was ridiculously good from the second we stepped in!
Holiday City - such a fun and challenging game! So many different and cool features, that kept us entertained through the whole experience! I don't think I have ever tried a room with so many fun details and challenges. If you are somehow physically challenged, check with the place if that is OK- I had had 2 knee surgeries, and I had a little trouble with few of the challenges :) our GM was
Naky, and she was really good! an amazing actress and so entertaining from beginning to the end - she was definitely a joy as a gm.
In both rooms, you are taken into "the city" with amazing actors and it is a really cool feature, that all rooms are within the same theme! Puzzles are fun and enjoyable.Written 1 August 2022
- Exciting experience. A lot of adrenaline and a lot of fun. It can be in English or Spanish.
Ha sido una experiencia muy chula. La adrenalina estaba a flor de piel, muy divertido.Written 11 August 2022
- It is a thrilling experience from the very beginning. You have to always stay alert and aware of your surroundings. The experience as a whole prepares you for every single escape room you do. Very complete and unexpected.Written 2 February 2020
- When we arrived at the place, they literally introduced us inside the story. It was a very very immersive experience, something that me and my friends really value.
The room was super funny and we all had a great time. We will definitely repeat.
Thank you Action House!Written 31 January 2021
- Since the moment we came in, we felt straight into the game. The puzzles were many, and as 6 people we had plenty of challenges to crack! One of the best rooms I've been to, and I'll definitely return.Written 20 December 2019
- We had a truly incredible experience at the Bites Motel. The decor, the puzzles and the very professional staff put this escape room on the global map of "must-dos".Written 22 March 2022
- Amazing experience, SO much fun!!! And our game master was incredible! 100% recommended! Loved it!!!Written 12 November 2021
- Wow, what an excellent experience! There are two identical rooms, so we booked two groups at the same hour from the website, we were in total 9 people, each room allows 6 people... and everybody had a great time! Please go 15 minutes before your scheduled slot because there's some prep and some light hearted role play that gets you in the mood for the night. Nothing annoying, don't worry.
The room itself is fun, not overly complicated. It is possible to ask for an English experience, but in reality besides the introduction, which is pretty standard, there isn't anything that needs Spanish understanding besides maybe two things. Maybe these two things are switched to English if you ask in advance, make sure to ask if nobody in the group understands Spanish at all, but even if only one does is fine is fine, all the puzzles are logical and only two hints require a very simple understanding which is enough to be translated on the spot and never think about it anymore.
The only downside is that we cannot go anymore, unless they change theme. Fortunately they pointed to other places with other rooms and experiences that they recommend.Written 14 November 2019
- We had a great time! Game Master Ella was brilliant! We really enjoyed solving the murder in the Baker Street room!Written 26 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Madrid