- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
37 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- The good: Searching for an activity to do for our wedding anniversary I stumbled across XpresArte. Most other classes for painting and/or drawing were week or month long courses while here it is one day for three hours. The classes have a minimum of 6 people attending, which is a perfect size. There’s absolutely no need to be familiar with techniques or to have previous experiences. The class is easy enough to follow and little bits of knowledge is given throughout it. During class beverages are provided such as water, soda, coffee or even wine. It is definitely fun to get creative, not worrying about paint on your hands, meet new people and have a good laugh here and there.
The bad: There’s really nothing to complain about. The only small issue I have was time given for recreation for what are quite challenging paintings, three hours fly by in a blink of an eye.
The conclusion: This is definitely a fun pastime to do if you’re looking for a one day experience rather than weekly or monthly courses. It is a perfect activity for a romantic occasion or a great time with friends. No previous experience is needed and all materials plus beverages are provided by the school. The teacher and staff are very friendly and helpful. And at the end you get to take your master piece home with you!Written 11 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Miguel and Corey offer genuine but supported opportunities to get creative with acrylics paints, no matter what your level of experience.
SIP AND PAINT is is an incredible experience! You choose an image from their website to copy as you book your place and when you arrive, they have already prepared a pencil outlined canvas of your image for you.
They provide everything you could possibly need to successfully create your own unique copy of the image. From all the materials you could possiby need, and friendly support and encouragement from Corey and Miguel in both English and Spanish; to amazingly generous servings of alcohol (red wine in my case) and a selection of snacks to pick on to help the painting along!
I went to a Saturday SIP AND PAINT event on my own, but came out with lots of new friends and a great sense of achievement! I am already planning my return to try another image to hang on my walls at home! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!Written 3 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wanted to learn spanish since 2020 but because covid I was unable to come to Madrid. Finally this year I was able to travel and discover this wonderful city. Vamos helped me find my accommodation and planned all my lessons. teachers are wonderful, specially Marcela y Mauro.
I´m plannig on staying for another 3 months. Muchas graciasWritten 18 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very bad experience.
I booked paragliding and the next day they cancelled saying no instructors were available for a month. My next date approached and they refused to answer calls from me asking to confirm it was going ahead. Managed to find the operators number and the my confined Tourismoi had been told my date was unavailable and they just hadn’t been bothered to tell me.
I managed to get them to arrange a final date less than a week away (of course they won’t offer a refund!) and I’ve just heard that the instructor is not free. Complete garbageWritten 20 July 2022
- it waas soooo good many things to do in the shop ::)
many people there so we can shop alot in the shop
me me loves peolpe :)
me gusta people and shopiañosWritten 3 March 2021
- It's my favorite hair salon. It is located on the golden mile of Madrid. I have been a client for 4 years and they have already become family. Respectful and very good job...
The greatest balayage and haircut. Totally recommended.Written 7 February 2022