- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
153 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 153
What travellers are saying
- Longest teleferico we've seen so far. Great views. Not much to do on the el campo side other than picnic and playground. Bring a lunch and enjoy the views before heading back! It would be great if they rented bikes on the el campo side as it would give people something fun to do there. Nothing fancy, but worth the roundtrip. teens really enjoyed it.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We bought a 4 day eurorail pass for Spain. Should have just booked days we need when we needed. There was no advantage of pre-purchase the pass. All trains require you to also buy a seat reservation after you have your pass. But there is no way to book your actual seats on line. You must go to train station and wait in line. We waited over an hour and no guarantees that you will even get a seat on the train you want. We ended up on a later train in the last few seats they had. Our one train had no air conditioning and was a 2.5 hour ride. It was a horrible experience.
As advice, I would suggest have some flexibility with your train travel. Be prepared to wait in line to get your seat reservation. We may have not taken one of our train trips if we hadn't bought the eurorail pass already for the 4 days. The best time for shorter line was first thing in morning. Also, you do not need a Eurorail pass for Madrid to Toledo.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gibson is a realy pleasant guy, who loves to explain a lot of interesting things.
Met him and you will have a great day.
Tuktuk tour is also very helpfull to easily visit more distant point of interest.Written 11 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Driver waited for our party to get through a long customs line and confirmed he was waiting for us outside the baggage area. He was very helpful and courteous and had a nice clean vehicle. Pricing was as promised. I would recommend this service to anyone traveling to Madrid!Written 1 October 2022
- Best tour murano-burano-tocello totally recommended, it will help you to save time and money, the guide was lovely and super informativeWritten 2 October 2022
- Excellent service. My driver suggested an earlier departure from the apartment because of traffic and an accident on the route out to the airport. She was friendly and considerate and got me to the aiport very speedily. What's not to like.Written 1 October 2022
- We used this company for a trip to Ribera del Duero and Rioja and it was so good that we added an extra tour of Toledo and La Mancha for later during our stay. Raul is wonderful, friendly and full of knowledge about history and wine. You will get an authentic Spanish experience. The meals are fantastic and are either at one of the wineries or at some sort of very traditional 'off the beaten path' sort of spot. Very highly recommend!!Written 30 September 2022
- Metro experience was very good. Managed to go around Madrid easily. Very straight forward signs and easy too use machines.Written 23 September 2022
- Great job! Driver met us at the baggage claim (side note, make sure you ask gate attendant which way to go to baggage claim departing plane - two choices), was very friendly and vehicle was very comfortable.Written 16 December 2019
- Excellent service, used to and from hotel to concert. Driver waiting for us both times! Very reliable and professional service, would def recommend and I will surely use them again.Written 8 July 2019
- I had the brilliant opportunity to take a wine tour with Enrique! It was beyond expectations!
He was an excellent host and shared during the whole one day tour his love, passion and professionalism about the wine world. He is an expert and very generous person. He made everything very easy for all of us during the whole journey, he was very attentive to all of us so that we did not miss anything. Enrique knew very well all the wineries we visited and you could feel the close and familiar relationship he had with their owners. It was a great learning experience about wines and life! I would highly recommend Enrique's tours! Thanks a lot for this unforgettable day!Written 4 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Madrid
- These experiences are best for transportation in Madrid:
- Madrid Barajas Airport Private Transfer To Madrid City
- Hotel Madrid City Private Transfer To Madrid Barajas Airport
- Private Transfer From/To Madrid Airport
- Madrid Private Transfers
- Madrid Airport private arrival transfer (Madrid airport to Hotel or address)
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Madrid:See more budget-friendly transportation in Madrid on Tripadvisor