- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- It was an amazing experience to celebrate in Madrid, Spain. Over 2 million people here from all over the world. There are events happening in all of the squares from around 8 until past 12. Mojito bars and free concerts? What’s not to love. Felt safe and had an amazing time. If you’re in the area during the festival, I highly suggest stopping by and if you have no rainbow, don’t worry, there are plenty of people selling flags and accessories to brighten up your outfit. 🌈🌈🌈Written 9 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went with friends to see this exhibition.
We all dressed in Hogwarts attire to attend.
The exhibition is small, but well set and the visit is quite enjoyable. Upstairs there two areas: one with a fireplace and the other one is an amphitheater mainly for kids, I would say.
Downstairs there are plenty areas for great pictures. We had such a great time.
They also have a bar where you can have the famous “butter beer”.Written 13 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- SCAM, DON'T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY
I booked a wakeboarding activity through this site, but when I arrived at the location (Puerto Colon, Tenerife), there was no one there.
When I asked around to other organisations in the port who organise watersport activities, no one recognised the activity I booked, which is very odd. When calling the Yumping phone number, no one picked up. I was 'first in line' for a very long time, but obvously there was no one to pick up the phone in the first place. After reading the reviews of this company, I'm clearly not alone in this experience, which makes me to believe they are a complete SCAM.
I kindly ask you to refund this activity, or you force me to take legal action against this company.
TommyWritten 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.