- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Bars & Clubs • Theatre & Performances
Admission tickets from S$51.34
Showing results 1-30 of 175
What travellers are saying
- I have been visiting the Prado for 20 years and just never get bored with it. It is a magnificent art gallery. There are so many masterpieces in there , it takes your breath away. The Old Spanish Masters were soooooo talented. You can see the same painting many times yet take something different away from it.Written 13 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful surprise -- Mondays in January allow free admission in the afternoon courtesy of a Mastercard.
Lovely museum! With bag and coats stashed (complimentary and required for bags) and a QR code and strong WiFi we set off to enjoy the collection. Would recommend without question (though personally didn't like the installation on the lower level -- too abstract)
Love that they allow you to take photos (non-flash) and that there were some locations where you could sit.Written 17 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great nightlife here amd am iconic building- now the ME Hotel. It is stunning. Lots of bars and restaurants, some with live music.Written 13 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a treat! This building is a stunning piece of architecture, currently housing an exhibition on how humans have portrayed themselves since the stone age. Excellent exhibition. Just outside the museum is a glorious vertical garden.Written 23 November 2021
- Amazing experience! Check online so you don´t miss it out. Free admittance but you come out ith valuable information of the times and advantures of prolific playriter Lope de Vega. I wish you can have as a guide Mrs Gemma, very educational, learned on the matter and with lots of jab-dropping anecdotes to share! A visit worth repeating!Written 31 July 2022
- Barrio de las Letras, also known as Huertas, was once home to some of the greatest Spanish writers of the 17th century. The streets are paved with recognizable quotes from writers such as Miguel Cervantes, etc.
Today, the area has plenty of nightlife activity in bars, taverns, and other venues around Calle de las Huertas and Plaza de Santa Ana.Written 9 January 2023
- My twin brother Stephen and I were heading to Plaza De Santa Ana and we passed one of the most beautiful theatre buildings in Madrid namely Teateo Espanol.
Theres been a theatre on this site since 1565 ,the present theatre building was constructed between 1887 - 1895 from designs from architect Román Guerrero ,constructed in the Neoclassical style of architecture that is so pleasing on the eye, it's such a great looking building.
At the moment, September 2019 ,the beautiful facade is obscured by scaffolding as renovation work is being carried out but you can still easily view the sheer beauty of this building.
Easy to locate along Calle Principe,most definitely well worth checking out if your in the area.Written 7 September 2019
- This fountain is one of the most beautiful and majestic fountains in Madrid. It is located in the middle of a busy roundabout.
Because of the traffic, it is impossible to get very near to this fountain. We were lucky to see it from the window of our hotel room at NH Paseo del Prado.
This neoclassical fountain was completed in 1786. It depicts the crowned Roman god having a trident in one hand while he grabs a sea snake with the other hand.Written 9 January 2023
- Went to see West Side Story in this very beautiful Theatre. The performances were good, and some of the singing (particularly the Actor playing Tony) was excellent. The choreography is average, but the cast danced with enthusiasm and brought alive the story of this enjoyable and timeless classic. A really great nght.Written 4 March 2019
- We were looking for an intimate Flamenco experience in Madrid and we found it with Cardamomo! The room was small enough that everyone in the venue could still see and it didn’t feel overwhelming or crowded. They provided drinks when we arrived and we enjoyed ours so much we each purchased a second glass. The performers were all fantastic and it was an awesome experience!Written 5 November 2022
- A great, fun street, with a lot of bars/restaurants. We first discovered it, walking to the Prado (it’s not far from there). It immediately struck us as a place with atmosphere and lots of choices for eating and drinking. We went there twice. Our favourite was spot Casa Alberto, a traditionally styled tavern that's been here since 1827. Popular and lively, it was all rustic wood panelling with literary and bullfighting memorabilia on the walls and a long bar running the length of the front room with giant hinds of Iberian ham ready to be sliced to order. Great food, drinks and atmosphere. Look for the red doors.Written 16 December 2020
- It was very exciting, a wonderful and intense show. all hli artists were magnificent, from singer to dancer, a unique exIt was very exciting, a wonderful and intense show. all hli artists were magnificent, from singer to dancer, a unique experience I highly recommendWritten 20 January 2023
- This is a nice church in the heart of Madrid, very close to Neptuno Square. The outside is quite nice, the inside is OK. I love the statue of Christ, Jesus Nazarene at the moment of the passion. This statue is very moving!!!Written 4 October 2020
- I booked 2 classes.. Tapas on Tuesday and Paella Friday. Eduardo is an amazing chef and teacher. Recipes were easy to follow and he always made sure we also understand the context around Spanish food. I love cooking and eating and these experiences were two of my best culinary experiences of my life. Fun, safe, pragmatic.. I went alone as my wife could not travel with me but either alone or with your partner, this is a perfect way to feel and taste Spain like never before.. Gracias Edu!!!Written 12 November 2021