Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10,000+ places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 10,384
What travellers are saying
- Everyone meets in the PIAZZA and Piazza delle Erba accentuates the need for people to be around people. Although there may be no words being exchanged, locals and tourists feel the warmth around them and feel safe as if strolling in their backyards..Indeed, Piazza delle Erbe is very private but it is free for all.With no traffic and a magnificent view of the ancient Roman Arena, everyone makes this piazza their own backyard to meet, chat, and let life go by as slow as possible. We sat there at night, watching people go by, enjoying their casual presence, and sipping our favorite drinks, spritz and negroni. Life is good. Better when you sit in an Italian Piazza. Best when you are sitting in Piazza delle Erbe in Verona.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting and worthwhile place to visit. The beating heart of fresh food culture in a city that thrives on its food sceneWritten 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Armani Outlet is really good if you like King Giorgio's style - classic and eternal. You can find the Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani and A7 lines in this outlet. Women, men and kids (just a small section for children). Shoes, bags, accessories, pret a porter and the amazing Giorgio Armani line (still eye watering prices in most cases, but it is the main line and the cut and style are amazing).
There is a wide choice and the items are discounted by 40%. During the year there are additional special offers and it is possible to get outfits for 60/70%% off the retail price.
They are mainly the previous season collections, nevertheless they are amazing. Excellent customer service, very clean space, there are many opportunities to find true gens that are not going to kill your bank account, especially in the Emporio Armani collection.Written 5 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Weekly fish market on Friday with a lot of different fish stalls. Different fresh fishes, crustaces and mussels. Friendly custumers and good prices.Written 2 November 2019
- With more than 180 stores, Valmontone Outlet has fashion outfits, sportswear, shoes, accessories, electronics, home decor and restaurants to suit every taste and wallet.
If you are a tourist, you can benefit from going to the Information Office just inside the main entrance on the left. They issue a “Tourist Card” which gives a 5-15% discount on goods not already discounted.
If you want to shop, Valmontone Outlet is the place.Written 29 August 2019
- A pretty good range of outlet stores! There is also Prada on the same area though not listed on the Mall’s site. Not everything is cheap though. You can get here easily from Florence via a direct bus- just book online!Written 18 April 2022
- Very good supermarket, close to Taormina if you have a car. Fresh fish and meat counter with reasonable prices.Written 13 August 2018
- Interesting market with lots of shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry and tableware. But also fur coats and beautiful cashmere.Written 9 October 2019
- Very nice shopping experience, but does anyone know if there is a direct shuttle bus from Marcopolo and Treviso airports? If so, where do I find the timetable and prices? Is there a website?Written 12 January 2022
- Nice mall, clean. Not really special or impressive, but I'd go back in the future. I would have liked more home type storesWritten 5 September 2021
- The gardens were peaceful and beautiful. We spent a nice time walking around as well as sitting and reading.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. It wasn’t too busy and we got a very detailed welcome into the first dining room area. The employee was very knowledgeable and interested in having a chat with us.
The art collection might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s the first time I’ve seen a collection with such a specific history hung in such an interesting setting. It’s hard not to appreciate the collector’s passion for these works!Written 4 September 2020
- Even not all shops are duty free you can find great deals there.. but you need luck on the sizes and design ... not everything is available , nice little italian restaurant in the center, nice wine list and very affrodable, very great choice of magnum bottles.... ask for it.... and CiaoWritten 3 July 2019
- From the outside, the Market Building is an ugly concrete structure that doens't fit in the environment at all.
But from the inside, it's huge and accommodates many vendors.
If you are around, just hop in and have a look.
Be aware, it can be crowdy, watch your belongings carefully.Written 31 March 2022
- Arese is a small zone near Milan, near the fair zone of Milan, this is the best Shopping center in the zone
Boom skrrr pauw pauwWritten 4 October 2020