- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- If you would like an overview about the Italian pre and post-impressionism, you will find it here. The gallery is wonderful, not only the paintings, but the building itself too. Congratulation!Written 6 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located at the suburb of Piacenza town, no direct public transportation means here obviously.
Several huge popular stores (clothing, supermarket and electronic appliances, etc) are located there with few cafes. There is a giant cinema right next to this mall which make quite lovely attraction for locals and tourists visiting. However, if some shuttles provided from railway station, or/and some popular scenic spots in downtown, that would enhance the number of mall visitors.
The mall is clean with plenty of rest areas.Written 25 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very traditional, the creams are not on view, but jealously guarded in stainless steel drums, as they used to be. Very serious looking vendors, but very skilled at presenting the cones in the shape of flowers, with the centre of one colour and the petals of different colours and flavours.Written 2 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.