- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The stadium has a really great design. If you’re looking for a god Nuzz is your man . The beers and the burgers are as good as it the nuzz wife. The supportes (like our friend Ratano) left me sur le cul :)Written 2 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just recently attended the event dedicated to Feminine Art. Amazing collection of Samhart Gallery! Spotted several pieces for my house. Will definitely come back again.Written 1 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The water laps at the boats along the bay of Lake Neuchatel, as you come upon the historic building of the Art and History Museum. And surprise, close to the water is the (free) entrance to the Gallery C, one of the most seductive spaces for contemporary art in the region. With rigorously selected, wide ranging shows that may be full of ideas, but also delivering an emotional impact that could very well make your day, a visit to this gallery goes hand in hand with a walk along the water.
Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Wednesday: 2 PM – 7 PM
Thursday: 2 PM – 7 PM
Friday: 2 PM – 7 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 2 PM – 6 PMWritten 18 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This relatively small art gallery is located in a tower that was part of the old town fortification. It is nicely organized over several floors. It displays various contemporary artists.Written 17 February 2016
- This Confiseur here has fantastic cakes (tourtes). Famous is the Truffle cake, and rightly so. Dark and heavy chocolate is used, that's a mouthful.
But we loved the Tourte "Le Pave Du Chateau" even better. Covered with chocolate AND then chocolate powder. Creamy inside with a bit of jam. It's pure sweetness. It's heavy, it's filling....it's perfect. Really one of the best cakes we've ever bought in a bakery. Came back a few days later to get some more. Prices are fair - especially for its quality.Written 23 August 2020
- Friendly service, artistic and unique designs, great choices. Owner was very flexible and accommodating. WeWe askedWritten 28 September 2015
- I bought some specialty tea and a beautiful Japanese mug. The lady in charge was very knowledgeable and very friendly. She went to a lot of trouble to try and find another similar cup. Unsuccessfully, as it turned out, but she did really try.
I'll definitely go back.
Not really an 'attraction', more a specialist shop, in my opinion, but worth a visit if you like tea.Written 16 April 2017