- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The trip from Neuchatel to Morat on the LNM boat is very pleasant. Starting by hugging the coast on the Lake of Neuchatel, after a couple of stops you take the canal and travel down to the Lake of Morat, this is very peaceful and pretty. Fields on both sides, it is attractive countryside, finally coming onto the Lake of Morat, which is very attractive, with vignobles on the hillsides and some large Bernese houses. we also did a trip round the Lake of Morat which was quite interesting. The crew are friendly and the boat is comfortable.Written 6 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyable tour. Our guide was a resident of the old town since childhood and reflected on his experiences as a 4-5 year old during the war. A hot morning and stops were in the shade which was appreciated. Started 15 mins late and finished on time so unsure if it was the full 1:30 but nonetheless enjoyable. Thank you.Written 30 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the tourism office to take our explorer's kit and off we went on the scavenger hunt. Our two kids (6 and 12) loved it, as did we, eventhough we have been living in Neuchâtel for some time. The clues lead us to some narrow and hidden passages we didn't know existed. We had to use all our senses to answer the questions and look for the next stage. We had a really good time (re)discovering the old town in a fun and relaxed way. Our (good) answers then took us to the hidden treasure and the kids even got a present.
We can all highly recommend this great activity!!Written 7 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice for who like piscine or who don t love simming in the lac... in the summers it s an outside piscine whit 5 piscines ( wave, bubbles, etc...). In the winter it's an indoor piscine heated !! The staff is very profissional and nice. The hamburger at the indoor piscine are very nice.Written 2 June 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Neuchâtel
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Neuchâtel:See more tours for children in Neuchâtel on Tripadvisor