Top Attractions in Eindhoven
What travellers are saying
- If you like cars, or especially trucks, you will enjoy this museum. A great range of vehicles showing the history of DAF, with a great range of trucks. buses and of course cars. Also a small but informative display about Michelotti the car designer. Well worth a detour for a couple of hours.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited with friends and this pods was great. Lots and lots of different options, staff were all polite, friendly and efficient. We’re only here for 1 more day but will definitely come again tomorrow.Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun and interesting museaum to visit for all ages. My son of 9 enjoyed the visit, see the ' ancient tools' that he never has seen before. It is interactive, it is old and new technology, it is educational without becoming too 'heavy'.
It is a Philips museum, yet the message is not always positive, they also highligh some less postive episodes, which is good.
I actually recommended it to family who will be visiting Eindhoven shortly.
Note: easy to purchase tickets in advance online, and very friendly people in the museum to help if needed.Written 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service, delicious Pastrami Burger and wonderful beers. We will definitely visit again. Definitely a great place to go toWritten 1 May 2022
- Great spot right in the middle of the city. Beautiful church with very interesting history and very good artefacts on show. Great drop in pint and the bells are beautiful when chimed.Written 17 June 2022
- Mark was an excellent guide and shared lots of information about the distillery. It's a really nice place, alongside a canal and with a chilled outdoor space. If you're carrying hand luggage only, I can confirm that the set of 5 rums (100ml each) safely made it through security at Schiphol Airport albeit with a somewhat envious glance from the officials! The Bottle Distillery is really worth a visit, maybe a 10 to 15 minute walk from the city centre and a great way to spend a few hours. You get a choice of tasters at the end, the Ginger Gin is highly recommended. Thanks again to Mark for an enjoyable tour and his insight into distilling and all that goes with making the venture a success.Written 8 August 2022
- A really worthwhile experience. Very well laid out and full of interesting facts. staff are very nice and full of fun facts. It's a great experience.Written 28 September 2022
- Was in Eindhoven for the day and walking around the city, and popped in to the museum to check it out. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really liked it - very interesting artwork from artists I'd heard of (Mondrian and Picasso, for example) and artists I'd never heard of but really liked (especially the interesting camouflage dragons). Helpful docents as well.Written 30 June 2022
- on Easter day, my family and I spent a lovely day in the sun. the atmosphere of the place is divine. only 1.50 euros to enter, to see some farm animals and a huge playground where children of all ages played happily. Super recommended!Written 10 May 2022
- Full of some really interesting Football history and lots of silverware. Definitely worth the visit.Written 28 September 2022
- Eindhoven is a smaller city ,closer to nature and greenery but also technology advanced to Phillips and ASML in the areaWritten 13 September 2022
- I like this area its creative, innovative and quirky and very vibey, came here there's lunch and a bit of grafitti art here tooWritten 22 September 2021
- Never a dull moment at Piet Hein Eek’s. Nice restaurant with decent food, also for veggies,
And always an interesting exhibition of new furniture creations in the shop plus nice things for sale: watches, spectacles, clothes, knifes, kitchen utensils and what have you in the world of design.
So, go and have a look.Written 19 March 2019
- This was the first stop on our nighttime driving tour of Eindhoven. It's a fascinating structure, very much the stereotypical UFO. It appears very modern and I was surprised to hear it's over 50 years old. Definitely worth a look.Written 10 March 2019
- I'm not sure why shape of the blob and you probably see it walking around the piazza area, it's unusual and has shops insideWritten 22 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Eindhoven