Popular things to do
- 4WD Tours
- Segway Tours
- Geologic Formations
- Day Trips
- Photography Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Cultural Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sporting Events
- Likely to Sell Out
- Bodies of Water
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Ports of Call Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Speciality Museums
- Transfers & Ground Transport
- Walking Tours
- Art Galleries
- Food, Wine & Nightlife
Top Attractions in Island of Gozo
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic efficient ferry service from Malta to Gozo and back. Ferries run regularly in the summer so no real need to check a timetable. The trip across is calm and beautiful, a much more pleasant experience than the fast ferry from Valletta. It costs about €20 for a car and two passengers.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The views from this citadel are breath taking. Well worth the visit and be sure to walk around the top to get the views covering 360 degrees. Not much shade on a hot day.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely food and staff. Just what we needed after a morning swimming in the blue hole and snorkelling down the harbour.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's such a wonderful place. The owner is a sweetheart. Choice of local, home-made product is very vide. Here you can find jams, olive oil, honeys, liqueurs, syroups, olives and a wide selection of fresh fruits (which were the most the delicious one we had on whole Malta). The owner is easy to talk to, very lovely and will explain how to use different products. Definitely 10/10, everyone should visit!Written 23 July 2022
- Very small stony beech.
Luckily there is a good parking area nearby, and other spaces on the steep road nearby. You can rent a umbrella when on the beach. There are a number of vans selling drinks, food and ice cream nearby. There is also the Joyride Gozo watersports tent in the car park where you can rent a boat, go to comino etc.Written 14 August 2020
- We visited the beach on 2 separate occasions during our stay on Gozo. Parking is on the road leading down to the beach and it does get busy but we never had to walk very far from the car. There are various venders selling souvenirs, drinks, snacks, ice cream, beach inflatables etc all along the roadside and there is a snack bar and toilets just off the beach. Sunbeds and umbrellas are also available for hire at 5 euros each for the day. This sandy beach is popular but it never felt too busy on either of the days we visited. Great for all ages.Written 29 September 2021
- A pleasant bay for swimming and relaxing. Not much shade but beds and umbrellas can be rented for €3 a piece. The bay is just around the point from Marsalform so you escape the crowds.
If you are brave enough you can jump from the shore and the rock outcrop.Written 8 August 2020
- This is well worth the short drive or bracing walk. It is a spectacular site with as much to see outside as inside. The mosaics, statues and memorials in the forecourt are beautiful. Once inside a calm (if warm) atmosphere pervades. The smooth, light stone, decorations and windows are really a sight to behold, The central altar and the Virgin Mary chapel are stunning.Written 27 July 2022
- The Marsalform Bay is a quiet and a good location for having a bath. The part near the small harbour is well protected from the waves and is near the historical center.Written 20 June 2021
- We visited this place during windy day and we decided not swim in the bay. Place is really quiet but part of beach was damaged and second was dirty. When you plan visit and swim there ,not in windy daysWritten 26 September 2019
- Awesome area with rocks and sand (not so much) in a wild location..not easy to reach: you need a 4x4 or a mountain equipment…there’s a 30% sloping road ..but when you arrive at the beach you can find an oasis fur drinking end eating with great choice (ask to the owner for an help to go back on the top)Written 7 June 2022
- A spectacular church set in a small square.
There was a lift to the top of dome which there was a charge.Written 9 July 2022
- There are a handful of these windmills dotted about the area but this was the only one I saw that was not in disrepair. It looks really good and is really cheap to go inside.Written 21 May 2019
- Beautiful breathtaking place, perfect to watch the sunset and has spectacular views. Pity it’s always with people, otherwise 5/5Written 8 August 2022
- Take the exciting little boat trip that takes you literally through the cliff to the sea and then along the cliff to look at the various formations. An exciting and interesting interlude and only €4 each. Well worth it.Written 12 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Gozo
- The best day trips from Island of Gozo according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Discover GOZO, Comino, the BLUE LAGOON & Caves
- Gozo and Comino Islands: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves
- Gozo, Comino and Blue lagoon Cruise
- Gozo Full-Day Jeep Tour w/ Private Boat to Gozo & return (to avoid queuing)
- Gozo Self Drive Quad Tour - All Inclusive