Things to Do in Oslo
Browse by Category
$62.30 per adult
Popular: Booked by 635 travellers!
Top Attractions in Oslo
Types of Things to Do in OsloSights & Landmarks (166)Shopping (122)Museums (114)Tours (109)Nightlife (99)Outdoor Activities (92)Fun & Games (68)Nature & Parks (66)Spas & Wellness (37)Transportation (32)Boat Tours & Water Sports (29)Concerts & Shows (28)Food & Drink (23)Classes & Workshops (10)Water & Amusement Parks (7)Traveller Resources (7)Casinos & Gambling (3)Zoos & Aquariums (1)Events (1)
Things to Do in Oslo by NeighbourhoodSentrum (194)Gamle Oslo (58)Grünerløkka - Sofienberg (6)Sogn (1)Frogner (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Oslo
- Self-Guided Full-Day Round Trip From Oslo To Sognefjord With Flåm Railway
- Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway
- Private Fjordcruise: Bergen & Oslofjord by Zodiac Speed Boat
- Private Oslo Tour with City Views, Nature and Oscarsborg Fortress incl. lunch
- Oslo Private Tour: Nydalen, river Akerselva, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum
What are the top attractions to visit in Oslo?
What are the best outdoor activities in Oslo?
What are the best day trips from Oslo?
The best day trips from Oslo according to Tripadvisor travellers are: