Speciality & Gift Shops • Speciality Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- A really cute place for lunch. Very friendly staff and nice food.
Only improvement i would say would be to cater more for gluten and dairy free visitors, only option really was chips and possibly the soup? The sandwiches didn’t have a GF option which would be easy.
Really enjoyed our visit and would recommend for lunch.Written 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Impressed by the window display, I ventured inside - to find a wonderful haven of books. Character, charm & charisma greeted me! It may be a small shop, but it has a heart as big as Scotland. I loved it! A must-visit if you’re in Grantown. Love books? You’ll love this shop!Written 28 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had last visited prior to the electrical fire and we were not disappointed. A lovely garden centre with a nice cafe and lovely gift shop too. My hubby enjoyed his cake. 4 star rating given as coffee was bland. We travel around the uk a lot and generally rate places on their coffee! Best coffee was at Rothiemurchus, Aviemore, 5 out of 5. We spent a bit of money at the Speyside Centre and will be back. Would be nice if they could get a wee antique shop back on too.Written 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for a unique vintage keepsake to bring home from your trip or a gift for your bestie. This is the place to shop!!Written 14 June 2022
- If ever you happen to be in the beautiful town of Grantown on Spey pop into the craft lounge on the high street. Lots to see, perfect for gift ideas and beautiful and unusual greetings cards. Perfect for Christmas shopping .. I love it.Written 28 October 2020
- Popped into this shop quite by chance. Nice selection of jewellery priced to suit all pockets. I especially liked the great service with the lady showing me lots of things, and coming up with suggestions. My purchases were also beautifully gift wrapped.
Parking: On street and car parks nearby.Written 18 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Grantown-on-Spey
- These places are best for shopping in Grantown-on-Spey:
- The Bookmark Bookshop
- Grantown East: Highland Heritage & Cultural Centre
- Speyside Centre
- My Secret Dressing Room
- The Craft Lounge